Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bison coaches

Default Re: Bison coaches

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    My wife worked for the state for 10 years and is vested. Kramer has been here for 13, so he is good to go. I would be surprised if he hasn't gotten offers already. I am sure he is either quite content with where he is at or will only jump at what he thinks is the perfect offer.
    What are the retirement rungs when does he meet the next one etc.? All I am saying is you have to look at that. no one gives up free $$$.

Default Bison coaches

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Does anyone know the in-season weightlifting workouts for the Bison? How many days...which days...early mornings?....evenings? Not trying to give away State Secrets, but we all are impressed with what Jim Kramer has done with the team and I am just really curious about what they do.
    I believe the work-outs are specific to each type of athlete. For example, when Coach Kramer was at the USOTC, I didn't have the same plan as Apolo Anton Ohno, who could out leg-press anyone on complex.

What made Kramer's work-outs different than other Strength and Conditioning coaches was the intensity. The work-outs were quick, exhausting and you were pushed to your physical limit. Plus, Kramer didn't allow you to cheat yourself.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Sweet sexy Moses...slow yer Roehl. He's young enough to be my kid. Hell, he's young enough to be PL's great, great grandson.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Default Bison coaches

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Sweet sexy Moses...slow yer Roehl. He's young enough to be my kid. Hell, he's young enough to be PL's great, great grandson.
    Young man reminds me of a young Gus Bradley. Same can be said for Polasek. Both have bright futures...so does the team.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Does anyone know the in-season weightlifting workouts for the Bison? How many days...which days...early mornings?....evenings? Not trying to give away State Secrets, but we all are impressed with what Jim Kramer has done with the team and I am just really curious about what they do.
    Thought I heard a few times that basically those who dress lift twice a week. Redshirts lift four days a week. Outside of that I couldn't tell you.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

I am not privy to any information on this, but I have a hunch that Klieman will not leave for another college football program. I think that his next job will be in the NFL as a position coach. I just don't see him leaving for another school.
    They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

I am not privy to any information on this, but I have a hunch that Klieman will not leave for another college football program. I think that his next job will be in the NFL as a position coach. I just don't see him leaving for another school.
    They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Does NDSU have someone under Coach Kramer that could take his spot if he were to move on? If they don't they need to be grooming someone just in case. I would hate to see Kramer leave but I would also hate to see NDSU be unprepared for it.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    Does NDSU have someone under Coach Kramer that could take his spot if he were to move on? If they don't they need to be grooming someone just in case. I would hate to see Kramer leave but I would also hate to see NDSU be unprepared for it.
    Gus Bradley
    Looking good Billy Ray!

These guys aren't going anywhere.

tumblr_inline_nwmvp9FJ3z1sgm97w_1280.jpg
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."