Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Iowa

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Iowa

Lady the night before "Im glad youre here, but youre about to get your ass kicked back to North Dakota."

I think I said "Youll see."

I was at K State, Iowa St, 2 Minnesota matchups, and Iowa. Iowa fans were the worst sh*t talkers on our way to the stadium by far. Wish I could've seen the same faces after the game. What a glorious finish.

They were fun afterwards also. Drank a few beers with some on the walk back to the bus

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    I was at K State, Iowa St, 2 Minnesota matchups, and Iowa. Iowa fans were the worst sh*t talkers on our way to the stadium by far. Wish I could've seen the same faces after the game. What a glorious finish.
    My favorite was the K State fan that said afterward that we’d lose 19 of 20 games vs them, and we hit on the 5% by luck. Never fails. The Iowa rube who’s daughter was my sons friend at NDSU was 100% confident about an NDSU loss.

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Walking back to the tailgate lot after the game we were actually told that we were too nice, he seemed disappointed he couldn’t be mad at us.

Went downtown that night and had a blast, vast majority of their fans were cool. There was one girl that spouted off something about going to the Rose Bowl and smugly asked if I’ve heard of it. I replied “Yep, that’s the game where Christian McCaffrey made himself $50 million.”

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    Walking back to the tailgate lot after the game we were actually told that we were too nice, he seemed disappointed he couldn’t be mad at us.

Went downtown that night and had a blast, vast majority of their fans were cool. There was one girl that spouted off something about going to the Rose Bowl and smugly asked if I’ve heard of it. I replied “Yep, that’s the game where Christian McCaffrey made himself $50 million.”
    The perfect response! I would not have been that quick.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post

Damn son. I thought sodomy was illegal in Iowa, but you went in hard and dry.

Was sure fun playing those FBS games! We averaged just over 1 per year from 2006 to 2016. Now lucky to get 1 every 3 or 4 years.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Was sure fun playing those FBS games! We averaged just over 1 per year from 2006 to 2016. Now lucky to get 1 every 3 or 4 years.
    Say what you want about winning national championships or winning FBS games but dam was that an era. Not sure I’ve ever had a bigger grin on my face after the Iowa game or a few years prior walking into Lincoln Memorial stadium the night after the miracle in Manhattan. There’s such a feeling of immense pride after an FBS win. More of a relief feeling after a national championship win.

Iowa was the last one? are you kidding me??
    then 2022?
    so pathetic
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?