Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Which would you take right now?

Default Re: Which would you take right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Portugal < Mordor < 3 Mile Island
    Thats just hateful.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Nilknarf View Post
    If he is, he's doing an astoundingly poor job of it. Don't get me wrong, I believe that he believes he's trolling Iowa fans. I also believe he's an idiot. The only difference is my belief has conclusive evidence.
    ZING! Kudos Frankie, you got me good... Also, you gonna be bringing that sweet ass to the game this weekend?
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    ZING! Kudos Frankie, you got me good... Also, you gonna be bringing that sweet ass to the game this weekend?
    LOL. Yeah, I'm going to fly halfway across the globe to watch some game no one in civilization gives a shit about.

Get your head out of your ass Herd.
    It would behoove you Andrew! To cease putting my Bison down! We are loyal fans and super smart intelligence.

-George Burnsides III

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Portugal < Mordor < 3 Mile Island
    My Hometown

Fargo

It would behoove you Andrew! To cease putting my Bison down! We are loyal fans and super smart intelligence.

-George Burnsides III

My Hometown

Fargo

So you are on Bisonville at what, 1:00 a.m.? I don't even need to call you a fucking loser because it speaks for itself.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

fartking lives in council bluffs while he commutes to omaha

LOL. Yeah, I'm going to fly halfway across the globe to watch some game no one in civilization gives a shit about.

Get your head out of your ass Herd.
    But you clearly care about it, that's why you're here all hours of the day right??

And just an FYI, not EVERYONE lives with things in their ass Nilk
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    But you clearly care about it, that's why you're here all hours of the day right??

And just an FYI, not EVERYONE lives with things in their ass Nilk
    They don't? Pardon me for a second.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

So I don't know if this is worth a new thread or not...we carry the flag for the fcs, so if we loose by more than 21 to #13 fbs team and win #6 convincingly, is that good for the league overall or not? The Kstate win put us on the map, it will be interesting on how the outcome of this game will position not only the Bison but the FCS overall

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Sue are people....not mascots!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingbison View Post
    So I don't know if this is worth a new thread or not...we carry the flag for the fcs, so if we loose by more than 21 to #13 fbs team and win #6 convincingly, is that good for the league overall or not? The Kstate win put us on the map, it will be interesting on how the outcome of this game will position not only the Bison but the FCS overall

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Football is still about matchups and any given Saturday. There are far too many variables that affect the outcome of any given game to carry too much weight.

Some people might try to make it mean something, but others will argue the many other data points that suggest a different conclusion.

Consider Nichols State losing by 2 to the #9 FBS team. How much weight are people giving that outcome?