Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Which would you take right now?

Default Re: Which would you take right now?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    But you clearly care about it, that's why you're here all hours of the day right??

And just an FYI, not EVERYONE lives with things in their ass Nilk
    Everyone doesn't know what they're missing.
    It would behoove you Andrew! To cease putting my Bison down! We are loyal fans and super smart intelligence.

-George Burnsides III

Quote Originally Posted by Nilknarf View Post
    My Hometown

Fargo

Fixed it for you. Davenport, Iowa is pretty far from Portugal.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    He probably did go to Cornell. But it was the one in My Vernon Ia. Took him all the way to Davenport did it?

Looks like they have a website.

Griggs Music

(563) 391-9000
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

The guy who answered the phone said he went to USD. A lot of stammering and stuttering. Of couse doesnt know whats going on.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The guy who answered the phone said he went to USD. A lot of stammering and stuttering. Of couse doesnt know whats going on.
    Guessing he's never been to Portugal as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I call queer.

Guessing he's never been to Portugal as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Was going to ask him if he new of a good place to eat over there. Oh well.

Default Which would you take right now?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    I call queer.
    That was confirmed quite a while back when he said he was out looking for boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SC_TX View Post
    A: Get blown-out 45-10 by Iowa, don't lose another game all year, win the MV and roll to 6th straight national title.

B: Lose competitive 24-17 game to Iowa, trip up once more in conference play, win the MV, lose in Frisco in the title game.

or

C: Beat Iowa, lose a couple in conference, don't win the MV, lose in playoff quarterfinals
    Aside from you jinxing the whole season I figured this would be a good bump. Fwiw I'd still take c all dam day.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    c. with a bullet
    Beat Iowa, lose a couple in conference, don't win the MV, lose in playoff quarterfinals
    still stand by this. Iowa was the biggest win in program history. Losing that game would have been a gut punch. James Madison was more like an "oh..okay, guess Ill have an open saturday in early January" feel.. but to me anyways, beating Iowa salvaged the season and it was still a success.

Nothing beats talking trash to P5 guys all game then shake their hands afterwords and tell them good try and maybe better luck next time