Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Which would you take right now?

Default Re: Which would you take right now?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Which is weird because bison nation normally gets up for southern miss or Akron or Arkansas state to come to town in basketball
    JFC talk about moving the goal posts.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    What about the Steve Walker teams? Were they not the standard even though they werent eligible for the playoff but They played for Bison Pride. Or do you just throw those teams in the shit can?
    Well according to the logic used above (NOT MY LOGIC) they didn't win a championship so I guess you throw them in the shit can...

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Well, I wasn't trying to insult you personally. Sure, we'll remember beating Ioaw. So will Iowa fans (and Iowa State, Minnesota, and Nebraska fans.)

But P5 wins like that would not resonate nearly as much if NDSU were a G5 team... that's reality.
    Agree 100%!! However, we do have to start somewhere it's not like if we made the move we would be world beaters overnight. I really wasn't a huge advocate of moving up until we lost a few weeks ago. You look back after that and think shit what's next. There really isn't much left for us to do at this level...

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Well according to the logic used above (NOT MY LOGIC) they didn't win a championship so I guess you throw them in the shit can...
    They get an asterisk for "not playoff eligible".

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bisonville during the offseason after a loss is going to be a very rough place for the next few months. FBS people... start writing checks if you want to start this plan in place to move. I can say that as I donated at least a little yesterday. Then figure out a way for us to get an invitation. That can happen if there is plenty of money involved, so start writing checks.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Bisonville during the offseason after a loss is going to be a very rough place for the next few months. FBS people... start writing checks if you want to start this plan in place to move. I can say that as I donated at least a little yesterday. Then figure out a way for us to get an invitation. That can happen if there is plenty of money involved, so start writing checks.
    not this shit again.

not this shit again.
    deja vous------like when you start the fbs pud pounding?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

deja vous------like when you start the fbs pud pounding?
    I technically didn't start it. Just voicing that the Iowa win/no national championship> Iowa loss/National championship

I technically didn't start it. Just voicing that the Iowa win/no national championship> Iowa loss/National championship
    Yawn.............
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Yawn.............
    Thats your response?