Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Iowa score predictions

Default Re: Iowa score predictions

I thought this was a prediction thread?

NDSU - 34
    Iowa - 20

Iowa is once again overrated and will show it 3 times this season before they lose their bowl game.
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Minus Wentz and Crockett I think the Bison only win 31-21.

20-17 Bison

I can dream.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by Nilknarf View Post
    That poor upbringing must be why I'm extremely well educated and remarkably successful in my field.
    LOL, if you were so fricken successful, you wouldn't be posting on message boards ALL FRICKEN DAY LONG!!! You would be too busy HOLDING DOWN A JOB!!! In my experience, people who repeatedly tell you how successful they are, or how much money they have, usually don't. If you have to tell us how smart you are, good chance you aren't.

Tony, this guy adds nothing to the discussion. Time to end his time here.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    LOL, if you were so fricken successful, you wouldn't be posting on message boards ALL FRICKEN DAY LONG!!! You would be too busy HOLDING DOWN A JOB!!! In my experience, people who repeatedly tell you how successful they are, or how much money they have, usually don't. If you have to tell us how smart you are, good chance you aren't.

If Tony wants to have fun with it he should ban him right at kickoff

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post

What we now know of him its obvious he is a purveyor of the flute. The kind it up for debate.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by OtterTailLakeBison View Post
    Battle-tested vs. easy schedule will create some uneasy moments in the first half for Iowa fans; some puckering will happen as they realize it is not a middling MAC or bottom dwelling B12 team. However better second half adjustments; special teams and playmakers will result in a Iowa 34 Bison 16 outcome. Eventually no LeCompte will create some very short fields for the Hawkeyes.

While the Hawkeyes have had a great past season and 2 games, I don't know how Ferentz didn't get fired. His run has been very mediocre the past 11 seasons. In 2014 he was paid $4M for 7 wins ($571K a win). It must have be the enormous buyout that Iowa officials keep extending. It will be interesting to see if Iowa fades back to mediocrity 2017-2019, matching the recent trending.
    2005 7-5
    2006 6-7
    2007 6-6
    2008 9-4
    2009 11-2
    2010 8-5
    2011 7-6
    2012 4-8
    2013 8-5
    2014 7-6
    2015 12-2
    Lol at the arbitrary "11 years" number to fit your narrative. Care to go back 3 years further or did the 3 straight Top 8 finishes scare you off?

Nobody is scared of an Iowa team that gets its ass handed to them every bowl game. Trust me the Hawkeyes are less relevant than Indiana in the Big 10, you wont admit it after tomorrows loss but the rest of the country knows this before kickoff.
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    Nobody is scared of an Iowa team that gets its ass handed to them every bowl game. Trust me the Hawkeyes are less relevant than Indiana in the Big 10, you wont admit it after tomorrows loss but the rest of the country knows this before kickoff.
    I though Iowa State fans were delusional but they don't come close to this.