Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Iowa Tailgating Roll Call & Where You At?

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Iowa Tailgating Roll Call & Where You At?

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Not impressed with Kinnick overall but maybe expecting too much. Showed its age. Half the shitters were full by the NDSU section before halftime. No leg room - especially if someone had a seat back in front of you. Much more impressed with Iowa State - both tailgating near the stadium and overall fan experience. Neighborhood tailgating different but not for me. Dome needs some food vendors outside and some seat vendors. Iowa fans were classy before, during and after.

For the record, our stadium is even better now that the old endzone bleachers have been replaced with a two-level endzone bowl and premium lounge.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    For the record, our stadium is even better now that the old endzone bleachers have been replaced with a two-level endzone bowl and premium lounge.
    Yeah, but you still have to watch Iowa State play....so there's that.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Yeah, but you still have to watch Iowa State play....so there's that.

Yeah, we are working on that. Don't want to rush into it. Winning more than 3 bowls per century would be pretty taxing on our system!

Seriously, can you imagine what our fans will be like if we ever have a run of good seasons!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Put us on the schedule and I will come back and check it out. Or have UNI host us there and fill it up with our traveling fan base and any Iowans that want to see the Bison stampede again.

Better yet, have Iowa, ISU and UNI form an all star team and play us there! JK

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Uh yea. Melrose sucked. It was all families and people looking to turn their yards into a parking space.

Nobody wanted to invite ndsu fans for drinks anywhere. Huge fizzle. Donor lot by the stadium was fine enough but I was underwhelmed. a long with others.

And what's the decision to clean the shitters in the middle of a fucking tailgate?! That shit was from the Iowa state tailgate.

Isu>Ui

Glad NDSU beat these puds and I can get the hell out of here on a high note

But..but Melrose was the place to be! High School Bison tailgating sucks!

But in all seriousness...the tailgating at the High School was great, minus the lack of places to pee. Oh, and the fact that I seriously underestimated that 1.9 mile walk when drunk. Think by the time I made to the stadium I walked 3 miles with all the staggering.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    But..but Melrose was the place to be! High School Bison tailgating sucks!

But in all seriousness...the tailgating at the High School was great, minus the lack of places to pee. Oh, and the fact that I seriously underestimated that 1.9 mile walk when drunk. Think by the time I made to the stadium I walked 3 miles with all the staggering.
    We all swing and miss once in a while. I did my part of showing up. Much like all Hawkeye fans who are no longer posting on bville after the game and smack talk, they were no where to be found on Melrose

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    We all swing and miss once in a while. I did my part of showing up. Much like all Hawkeye fans who are no longer posting on bville after the game and smack talk, they were no where to be found on Melrose
    TBH though...their tailgating, from what I saw, sucked.

Let this be a perfect example of how the whole 'they are FBS, their tailgating is MUCH better than anything you have' is a load of bull. Cyclone tailgating was VASTLY better than Hawkeyes.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    TBH though...their tailgating, from what I saw, sucked.

Let this be a perfect example of how the whole 'they are FBS, their tailgating is MUCH better than anything you have' is a load of bull. Cyclone tailgating was VASTLY better than Hawkeyes.
    i will agree with this. Let us not judge a tailgate by the quality of their FB.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans