Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: EWU Postgame thoughts

Default Re: EWU Postgame thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    That had to have been the done headed play of the game.
    The funny part is EWU had 42 seconds when they got ball. We've never been great at clock management, although they don't happen often for us

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Why didn't they review the spot of the ball when the gifted ewu a first down?

They reviewed like ten plays in a row after that.

We need a punter.

The spike on 1st down in the red zone with 42 seconds was dumb. Should have ran the ball the clock and won that game right there.

Nick look up at the big screen next time you'll see who's behind you.

Go Bison!
    Maybe there is no review for a spot, but that gave them a TD, because he was actually a yard short of where they spotted it. And EWU coach most likely wouldn't have gone for it on 4th down. Or as happened they would have been stopped short and turned it over on downs with the Bison in great field position.

It was just a profoundly awful job of reffing for both teams.

EWU message board is saying we are a dirty play cheapshot team and that the refs gave it to us. Umm...huh?!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    It was just a profoundly awful job of reffing for both teams.
    I still can't get over the rougher the passer where their QB was hit basically right when he threw it. Tom Brady wouldn't even have gotten that call.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    EWU message board is saying we are a dirty play cheapshot team and that the refs gave it to us. Umm...huh?!
    They don't seem to realize that NDSU was penalized more that game than EWU..

This game was completely weird. This thing had the ghost of Fette all over it with the reviews. I don't know what kind of defense just lets receivers run free. Officials were incompetent as hell. Defensive scheme was brutal.

From now on, I have to go to BWW North is there is ever an OT. I couldn't stand to watch CSU and my daughter was antsy as hell to leave today, so BWW it was.

Regardless, it's 2-0, with more than likely 2-1 on the horizon. This defense has to prove me wrong.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Ball at the 11 with 53 seconds left...they had just picked up a first down so clock was stopped...and they decided to clock it instead of running a play...reason why they left 40+ seconds on the clock after the FG...

Of course if Illies catches the TD pass none of that matters...but still a boneheaded play to spike it..
    Oh, gotcha. I kinda lost track of wth was going on there, as did our coaches apparently. That was dumb. Coaches need to improve too.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by EPBison View Post
    This game was completely weird. This thing had the ghost of Fette all over it with the reviews. I don't know what kind of defense just lets receivers run free. Officials were incompetent as hell. Defensive scheme was brutal.

Frok now on, I have to go to BWW North is there is ever an OT. I couldn't stand to watch CSU and my daughter was antsy as hell to leave today, so BWW it was.

Regardless, it's 2-0, with more than likely 2-1 on the horizon. This defense has to prove me wrong.
    Madden on Rookie mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    That's rich, considering.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!