Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chamber Backs Bresciani

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Chamber Backs Bresciani

Heitkamp on kfgo ranting agan about this

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    West / East boundary is kind of fluid. There certainly are western aspects to central ND.

To me, if the place was ever on Mountain Time, it's west - so anything west of the Missouri and some bits on the Montana border north of the Missouri.
    Momma said; Mountain Time and Western ND, is the Devil.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    HE read my text on air

: Hey Moron, Why dont we KEEP BRESCIANI and LOSE You, Streyle, Blob Port & Skarphol & the rest of ANTI NDSU HATERS? witch hunt is BS :

he just giggled it & said "ive never been lumped in with those guys.. hehe"
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Go on.....
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Port was asked to comment and his response was, " Well, that's just like, your opinion, man."
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Go on.....
    i heard a bit of it also, mostly he said it was sports related love, then went off about the high rollers in the suites being wined and dined etc....same old shit different day
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1952 View Post
    Well, I hope they DO end up reading it. It would be nice if it was in the Forum. It sounds like it is on the Chamber of Commerce Facebook or something. Maybe Rob Port will read it. The SBoHE probably has millions of things to read and they certainly are not going to go out of their way to read a FARGO chamber of commerce comment. I think it is GREAT though. To raise $33 million and wasn't it last year, NDSU raised $30 million. I am guessing this is in part due to the Challenge Fund thing but it is still very, very impressive. I think President Bresciani has done an exceptional job, a few misses here and there but, human like the rest of us.

If the other local and regional college presidents were subject to the same scrutiny and open records law and just plain nastiness of Rob Port, there would be a "leveling" of how we view colleges and presidents around here. I am willing to bet other college administrators are glad they don't have to deal with the same hatred we have to deal with all the time.

If you live in the Fargo region, at the grocery stores, they have those complmentary magazines as you exit. Fargo Monthly had a nice article on the local colleges, featuring the presidents. Dr. Bresciani, of course, was on the cover along with a few other Fargo-Moorhead presidents and he was holding a football and had a national championship ring on, maybe a few. In any case, a great article on NDSU. It is clear by reading the article, we are head and shoulders above all universities in the Fargo-Moorhead region as well as the state.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1952 View Post
    Well, I hope they DO end up reading it. It would be nice if it was in the Forum. It sounds like it is on the Chamber of Commerce Facebook or something. Maybe Rob Port will read it. The SBoHE probably has millions of things to read and they certainly are not going to go out of their way to read a FARGO chamber of commerce comment. I think it is GREAT though. To raise $33 million and wasn't it last year, NDSU raised $30 million. I am guessing this is in part due to the Challenge Fund thing but it is still very, very impressive. I think President Bresciani has done an exceptional job, a few misses here and there but, human like the rest of us.

If the other local and regional college presidents were subject to the same scrutiny and open records law and just plain nastiness of Rob Port, there would be a "leveling" of how we view colleges and presidents around here. I am willing to bet other college administrators are glad they don't have to deal with the same hatred we have to deal with all the time.
    A couple things about your statement.

1 - Ha! Rob Port read something other then his own column? Unlikely.
    2 - Even if he did read it, it's not likely he would understand the statement it was trying to make.
    3 - And even if 1 and 2 are true, it's improbable (and I'm talking like me winning the powerball type numbers) that he would process the information objectively and reexamine his opinion that he formed without any facts to begin with.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

If God himself wrote this letter it wouldn't matter.
    These people are not rational when it comes to their hatred of all things NDSU.

The gov appointed these puppets and it makes me sick when he shows up at football games and waves and smiles.
    ( I used to sit with him at volleyball games when our kids played. He was/is a nice guy. But having a spine should be a requirement for holding office)
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

The thing that always gets me is how is having a successful NDSU bad for UN_? I find it positively disturbing that anyone would want to punish either University for success.