Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chamber Backs Bresciani

Default Chamber Backs Bresciani

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Chamber Backs Bresciani

533 In a row

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That or a very similar article in the largest FargoINC magazine as well.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Thats pretty cool.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

September 7th
    Bismarck, ND

To whom it may concern,

In response to the recent open letter from the Fargo-Moorhead-West Fargo Chamber of Commerce, we can only reply, "See all the things you listed there? Those things are exactly why we are so desperate to get rid of him."

Sincerely,

Douchebag Politicians

Quote Originally Posted by Sharptail View Post

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    Everything written in this letter by Mr. Whitney is consider "good" by conservatives. Someone please explain to me why the so-called conservatives of Western ND complain about these facts instead of embracing them.

Personally, I'm starting to believe that they don't want any publicity in ND. Usually when that happens, it's because they're hiding something, and that something usually involves money.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Everything written in this letter by Mr. Whitney is consider "good" by conservatives. Someone please explain to me why the so-called conservatives of Western ND complain about these facts instead of embracing them.

Personally, I'm starting to believe that they don't want any publicity in ND. Usually when that happens, it's because they're hiding something, and that something usually involves money.
    Because they are RINO. They don't exhibit conservative values, they exhibit self preservation and backroom politics

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Because they are RINO. They don't exhibit conservative values, they exhibit self preservation and backroom politics
    Mostly true, but I believe a few of those Western ND politicians have their hands stuck in the Bakken cookie jar more than they should be.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I kind of object to this being portrayed as only western ND folks. I sure don't consider Minot western unless everything west of Tower City is considered western. Case in point: Skarphol comes from western North Dakota, but Heitkamp is decidedly not.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I kind of object to this being portrayed as only western ND folks. I sure don't consider Minot western unless everything west of Tower City is considered western. Case in point: Skarphol comes from western North Dakota, but Heitkamp is decidedly not.
    I thought everything west (and somewhat north) of "Imperial" Cass was Western ND. Keep in mind, I'm an outsider and kind of base my opinion on what I have read and what I was told during my days at NDSU 20 years ago.
    Hail the BISON!!!