Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What the hell is Claeys teaching ?

Default Re: What the hell is Claeys teaching ?

And Claeys, the great civil right's warrior that he is, doesn't have a problem with Title IX, he has a problem with being a buffoon.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

I can't say I disagree with Claeys on a lot of what he is saying re: T-IX. Unless you have been through or part of the process (I have as an "advisory attorney"--client didn't have a right to have me participate directly, whereas NDSU's attorney was allowed to do so) you won't fully understand it. It's basically a kangaroo "court" and incredibly unfair to the accused when the process can lead to suspension or expulsion. The process should indeed be changed.

And don't misunderstand me--I'm not condoning what the players did here, I am only addressing the issues I have with the process and the absolute power it grants to the University.
    Last edited by CAS4127; 01-05-2017 at 10:29 PM.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

With his coaching career over, maybe he's angling for an endorsement deal from somewhere in the manosphere supplement his retirement.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I can't say I disagree with Claeys on a lot of what he is saying re: T-IX. Unless you have been through or part of the process (I have as an "advisory attorney"--client didn't have a right to have me participate directly, whereas NDSU's attorney was allowed to do so) you won't fully understand it. It's basically a kangaroo "court" and incredibly unfair to the accused when the process can lead to suspension or expulsion. The process should indeed be changed.

And don't misunderstand me--I'm not condoning what the players did here, I am only addressing the issues I have with the process and the absolute power it grants to the University.
    The Title IX office was the one used on my wife for the bullshit discrimination complaint.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think some of you are confused about Title IX.

It doesn't prescribe the U's code of conduct or its process. It does require that the University give the accusation of sexual assault full attention - I think that's a good thing.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    I think some of you are confused about Title IX.

It doesn't prescribe the U's code of conduct or its process. It does require that the University give the accusation of sexual assault full attention - I think that's a good thing.
    It's the process used to investigate, enforce and meat out "punishment. --that's what I'm talking about. And I'd bet solid money that UofM's committee is as bad/judgmental as most, considering the general atmosphere of the Twin Cities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    The buyout is $2.5 million the first year, $4 million less than Bohl's buyout. Kiffin is also slated to make under a $1 million per year in his deal with FAU. The guy seems like a dousche nozzle but he has shown that despite that, he can coach. He also has ties to the area (I believe he went to HS in the cities when Monte was coaching for the Vikes).

I also don't think he is the guy to turn around the culture at Minny, but lets be real its the Goophs.
    Bloomington Jefferson I believe. I had a coworker here at USAW that went there and told me he use to be neighbors with Kiffin when they were growing up.
    Hail the BISON!!!