Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What the hell is Claeys teaching ?

Default What the hell is Claeys teaching ?

Three goofers football players booted from the game with Oregon State for targeting. I watched the game.........all were legit calls by rule. Now, if you don't agree with the rule, that's another thing.

Default Re: What the hell is Claeys teaching ?

Goofers gonna goof.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They're split second decisions... QB sliding and changing levels. Chill out dude.

The first one wasn't a QB sliding -- the receiver didn't catch the ball and then got blown up by the defender with a helmet right to this facemask. Even without targeting, it looked close to unnecessary roughness since the defender hit him kind of late.
    It's OK to not be OK.

ill bet it happens in some of our games also this year, refs are calling everything nowdays
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

http://www.inforum.com/node/4107551/. The guy is not smart imho. You take the extra point and make the opponent score a TD, execute the 2 pt conversion to tie it. And he is a math major?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    http://www.inforum.com/node/4107551/. The guy is not smart imho. You take the extra point and make the opponent score a TD, execute the 2 pt conversion to tie it. And he is a math major?

Math says it didn't make a difference.

http://thebiglead.com/2016/09/02/tra...spite-winning/
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Don't most road teams go for 2 and the win?

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Don't most road teams go for 2 and the win?

Made no sense to me either. You always make the other team HAVE to go for two.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Thought I would bump this thread after watching the Sconnie vs gophers game. Interesting tidbit about the Claesys coached team. According to the announcers .......... gooophers are leading all of FBS in targeting penalties with 7. Too bad Claesys doesn't lose a key player or two to the concussion protocol. That hit on the Badger qb was unnecessary and should have been flagged.