Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10th Annual Pizza Party

Default Re: 10th Annual Pizza Party

Thanks Pat!

533 In a row

Once again, a success! Thanks Pat and Emily!!!
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

It was a great time tonight. Thank you to everyone who showed up. It was fun and there were lots of laughs to be had. We had a newbie this year. 13>1 made an appearance and stayed till the end. Tim it was nice seeing you again. For those that couldnt make it---there is always next year!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Agreed, a very good time and some excellent pizza. It was nice to put some faces to some screen names I see on here often. Thanks again Pat!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    It was a great time tonight. Thank you to everyone who showed up. It was fun and there were lots of laughs to be had. We had a newbie this year. 13>1 made an appearance and stayed till the end. Tim it was nice seeing you again. For those that couldnt make it---there is always next year!
    Strand up move by a guy I don't always agree with. Gotta give you props when props are sure.GO BISON!

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Echo...............

Thanks Pat & Emily.

I planned on staying for the entire night but things got uncomfortable when Mrs. TAB's made a pass at me.........

I though that it would be best if I left.