Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: C.J. Smith

Default Re: C.J. Smith

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Hahahahaha. I have Sunday Ticket, but for some strange reason redzone isn't active in preseason.
    Oh yeah, Directv has a weird version of it. You don't get Scott Hanson do you?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

No, Andrew Siciliano
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

I'm sorry! Scott is my idol.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

5th Cornerback spot appears to be either CJ Smith or Eric Rowe. We will know in a few hours/later today.

Say this tweet from Eliot Shorr-Parks a Philadelphia Eagles Reporter for NJ Advance Media

"At this point, if strictly football is taken into consideration, I think the #Eagles are more comfortable with CJ Smith over Rowe"

Quote Originally Posted by Montana-Bison View Post
    5th Cornerback spot appears to be either CJ Smith or Eric Rowe. We will know in a few hours/later today.

Say this tweet from Eliot Shorr-Parks a Philadelphia Eagles Reporter for NJ Advance Media

"At this point, if strictly football is taken into consideration, I think the #Eagles are more comfortable with CJ Smith over Rowe"
    I've heard they may keep 6, which would mean both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Montana-Bison View Post

yeahbutt.............Rowe is an FBS alum (Utah) and was the 47th player taken in last year's draft. Let's not get cute talking about an FCS guy moving ahead of him!

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...-53-man-roster

This article talks about the difficulty finding someone of value for Rowe's 1.1 million dollar salary if he's not worthy of the Eagle's roster. Well, they're going to need a # 3 quarterback aren't they?

CJ was not on final cuts.. he made it.
    https://twitter.com/Eagles

A big congrats to CJ.

Congrats to CJ! This is awesome. I'm an Eagles fan this year!