Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: C.J. Smith

Default Re: C.J. Smith

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    How great would this be if he can make in on the field and perform well? Carson on O and CJ on D. That's must see TV.
    Hey UNDies, is this highest level in an f'ing hawk fan mind? Asking for a friend.....

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Hey UNDies, is this highest level in an f'ing hawk fan mind? Asking for a friend.....
    I just had a F'hawker last night say the "highest level" BS. So I asked him what about their football team and also the fact all other sport for NDSU and UN_ are "full" D1. He just looked at me. You could see the hockie pucks sliding back and forth in his eyes. They are just so delusional up there it is hard to understand.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I just had a F'hawker last night say the "highest level" BS. So I asked him what about their football team and also the fact all other sport for NDSU and UN_ are "full" D1. He just looked at me. You could see the hockie pucks sliding back and forth in his eyes. They are just so delusional up there it is hard to understand.
    I'd have followed up asking if Carson, CJ, Billy, John, Ramon, well, you get the idea.......

How great would this be if he can make in on the field and perform well? Carson on O and CJ on D. That's must see TV.
    Yes it is...

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was at the Eagles practice today and not once did Carson even attempt to throw to CJ's side of the field. The only one that might have come close was the very first play of 7 on 7 where Carson dropped it in on a deep post to Ertz (I think). I don't think any of the 3 QB's threw his way either.

http://phi.247sports.com/Bolt/Jim-Sc...mith-105863383

"C.J. Smith is on his way to becoming a starting cornerback for the Philadelphia Eagles.

Defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz preaches consistency from his young cornerbacks will earn them regular playing time. Smith has been the most consistent of the bunch, not getting beat by the deep pass on a regular basis.

A big difference from Smith's rookie season, when the undrafted free agent rookie from North Dakota State was trying to get his feet wet in the NFL.

"It has slowed down for him a little bit compared to last year at this time," Schwartz said. "Last year at this time his head was swimming. He was coming from North Dakota State and everything was new to him. Now he's been able to work more on technique. He's been able to win match-ups and things like that. He's an improved player from year one to year two, and I think that's the sign that he's on the right track." "

https://mobile.twitter.com/GeoffMosh...96070321975297

Schwartz has praise for second year CB CJ Smith. Said he's been very "assignment sound," now fine tuning little things.

Here's a crazy thought floated by someone on the Eagles message board.

There is some talk of trading Jordan Matthews now that they have Alshon and Torrey Smith. It was announced today that Quincy Enunwa of the Jets is out for the season with a neck injury. Crazy idea...trade Matthews to the Jets for Marcus Williams and a draft pick.

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Here's a crazy thought floated by someone on the Eagles message board.

There is some talk of trading Jordan Matthews now that they have Alshon and Torrey Smith. It was announced today that Quincy Enunwa of the Jets is out for the season with a neck injury. Crazy idea...trade Matthews to the Jets for Marcus Williams and a draft pick.

I'd rather see CJ earn one of the corner spots in Philly. Marcus has a good spot with the Jets already. Plus I'm not convinced Agholor has gotten rid of the dropsies.