Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Chuck South Post Game Thoughts

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Chuck South Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    CSU post game video

Very impressive, well spoken group. And it wasn't coach speak or politically correct, they spoke from the heart and still said all the right things. CSU will go far this year. They heal up and fix there things, they will make quite the run this year.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mgbison View Post
    I don't know if I've seen it mentioned here, but they need to crank up the music in the dome. Whether its the entrance or between the down, they need to crank it up many notches.

Also, I don't know if Swanny is in charge of music, but some of the crap that was being played was terrible. When Shout is the song of the game, it's embarrassing.
    The volume was all over the place during the game. For much of the time, it was inaudible. That's a problem for the sheep that have been conditioned to only make noise when promoted to do so.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Very impressive, well spoken group. And it wasn't coach speak or politically correct, they spoke from the heart and still said all the right things. CSU will go far this year. They heal up and fix there things, they will make quite the run this year.
    Too right. I really like these guys, and they definitely were good enough to win. I hope they heal well and take it deep into the playoffs. Look forward to meeting them again.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    That video showed why we love our coach so much. When he almost broke down into tears. How he walks that line of confidence and humility. Sadly the reality of college sports is that he's gonna end up somewhere bigger. But we're gonna enjoy this ride!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Too right. I really like these guys, and they definitely were good enough to win. I hope they heal well and take it deep into the playoffs. Look forward to meeting them again.
    I truly hope we see NDSU again in playoff. Not that I think it would be any less brutal of a game, but I didn't get to come this time and I'd love to come experience that atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by bucs90 View Post
    That video showed why we love our coach so much. When he almost broke down into tears. How he walks that line of confidence and humility. Sadly the reality of college sports is that he's gonna end up somewhere bigger. But we're gonna enjoy this ride!
    Enjoy while it lasts. I really like your coach and they way the team buys into him. You got a good thing going and keep it up.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Insurance claim filed lulz

Has anybody seen the ratings for Saturday night's game yet? Just curious how it compares to other ESPN games we have had recently.

I assume JJ will mention it on their show?
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

1 reception for our tight ends and that was at the beginning of the game? If they are not gonna pass to them why not go tackle eligible and get some size in the line up? Also, one of my friends said the TE seam pass was there for the taking most of the game? Is that true? I haven't had time to rewatch it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=1993bison;1144695]1 reception for our tight ends and that was at the beginning of the game? If they are not gonna pass to them why not go tackle eligible and get some size in the line up? Also, one of my friends said the TE seam pass was there for the taking most of the game? Is that true? I haven't had time to rewatch it.

Easton didn't pass much to the TE's last year either. It was mentioned last year that Wentz used the middle of the field a lot more than did Stick as Coach even said Bonnet would have had a much bigger year with Wentz. Jenson struggled using the TE's in the middle of the field as well. This has to be the result of Wentz being able to read the field much better and being more aggressive. Stick did try and hit Illies down the seem but under threw the pass and it was tipped. Otherwise it would have been a big gain.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.