Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU...what a game...we enjoyed it. SO CLOSE. Maybe we'll see ya in playoffs!

Default NDSU...what a game...we enjoyed it. SO CLOSE. Maybe we'll see ya in playoffs!

NDSU fans...wow. Bore fest 1st half but man did CSU and NDSU give us a thrilling game.

I'm heart broken. We lost by inches on a last second FG we missed. I know this wasn't your best performance and I'm sure you'd agree. But all said and done....we had a FG attempt in Fargo to beat #1 NDSU and we missed it. It hurts so bad. I'm SO PROUD OF how we showed especially on defense in Fargo against the King of FCS....but damn this one hurts.

Friends of mine went to game. Said you all treated them wonderfully. Classy program and fans.

Good luck you guys. This one hurts. So so so close. Yall go do yalls thing and who knows....maybe we'll see ya in the playoffs!

Thanks Bison for the fun week.....and GO BUCS.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU...what a game...we enjoyed it. SO CLOSE. Maybe we'll see ya in playoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by bucs90 View Post
    NDSU fans...wow. Bore fest 1st half but man did CSU and NDSU give us a thrilling game.

I'm heart broken. We lost by inches on a last second FG we missed. I know this wasn't your best performance. I'm SO PROUD OF how we showed especially on defense in Fargo against the King of FCS.

Friends of mine went to game. Said you all treated them wonderfully. Classy program and fans.

Good luck you guys. This one hurts. So so so close. Yall go do yalls thing and who knows....maybe we'll see ya in the playoffs!

Tip of the cap to the Bucs! Played hard every play, well coached, and disciplined team. Class act that played with the heart of a champion. Looking forward to a rematch in the playoffs.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Default Re: NDSU...what a game...we enjoyed it. SO CLOSE. Maybe we'll see ya in playoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Tip of the cap to the Bucs! Played hard every play, well coached, and disciplined team. Class act that played with the heart of a champion. Looking forward to a rematch in the playoffs.
    Thanks same to you guys. Yall go beat EWU and Iowa and we'll see ya in December!

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

CSU seems like a very classy organization.

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Bucs are a class team... very impressed with how they played! You guys have a bright future!

Thanks same to you guys. Yall go beat EWU and Iowa and we'll see ya in December!
    I think you mean January in FRISCO! Hell of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pride View Post
    CSU seems like a very classy organization.
    Thanks. Our school and athletics department always try to do things the right way. From this week of chatting with you guys it seems NDSU does too. It was a blast this week and a thrilling game. It's gonna hurt for a while. A long while. We have a sure win (Kentucky State) and sure loss (Florida State) coming up so hopefully we can mentally get over this one before Big South play.

Oh man....that FG wide left will haunt me for many years haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Timp View Post
    I think you mean January in FRISCO! Hell of a game.
    Oh God...that would be a dream come true to make it that far. Hope so!

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm heart broken. We lost by inches on a last second FG we missed. I know this wasn't your best performance and I'm sure you'd agree. But all said and done....we had a FG attempt in Fargo to beat #1 NDSU and we missed it. It hurts so bad. I'm SO PROUD OF how we showed especially on defense in Fargo against the King of FCS....but damn this one hurts.

Be careful what you wish for... Ask Montanya about meeting us in the playoffs after playing us during the regular season.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Be careful what you wish for... Ask Montanya about meeting us in the playoffs after playing us during the regular season.
    Haha maybe so. But I'd be happy if we do because that means we won our conference and made it pretty far. We're still the new kids on the block man.