Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WTH!!!! Kuhnert suspended two games by NCAA

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: WTH!!!! Kuhnert suspended two games by NCAA

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Yep, I understand. Kuhnert is solely to blame for his academic performance. I knew that from before. But I thought the staff was interested in player academics also. I now understand that the HC, the OC, the LC, the PC, QCC, nor anyone one else is really interested in if the Center will be available for the game. Thanks for the perspective. You all have been very insightful, informative and helpful in understanding why a stipend scholarship athlete has no involved staff monitor or mentor and something like this happens. Glad to see the HC is 100% behind Kuhnert when he returns from suspension.
    A truly groundbreaking post.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    A truly groundbreaking post.
    Absolutely! ... I believe that more correctly is "... another groundbreaking post", but WGAS
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Valuable reps for Volson now
    Yep. Glass half full. However, the Portly one will be stymied, goes against the rhetoric of NDSU not following academic rules. IMO Austin will be back, with a vengeance.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Yep, I understand. Kuhnert is solely to blame for his academic performance. I knew that from before. But I thought the staff was interested in player academics also. I now understand that the HC, the OC, the LC, the PC, QCC, nor anyone one else is really interested in if the Center will be available for the game. Thanks for the perspective. You all have been very insightful, informative and helpful in understanding why a stipend scholarship athlete has no involved staff monitor or mentor and something like this happens. Glad to see the HC is 100% behind Kuhnert when he returns from suspension.

Some of the posts here are stupid.

First off, NDSU has people who moniter academics. Listening to Kliemans comments, he was aware of what was happening. Heck didn't he hold him out of spring ball? You can lead a 🐴 to water but you can't make him drink. Austin made his own decisions and now he gets to deal with the consequences.

I'm glad Austin got his shit together. Being a student athlete is very very difficult. The kid will learn to better manage time from this and be back to kick ass on the field.

Overall the team does a great job. Just look to the team GPA.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Now back to the regularly scheduled thread derailment. Coach K. said Bruce Anderson has completely changed his body, bought into the off season lifting and conditioning. Big news!
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

okay, I'm wrong. No one monitors students athletes academic performance except their college deans. The Dean is to blame. What college is Kuhnert affiliated with.... engineering, architecture, religion, animal husbandry, general studies, health and ...?

Well then shouldn't the staff also be responsible for a 3.0 Team GPA? Criticizing the program for academics is like criticizing our program for losing a game.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

anybody have video on Klieman's press conference today..cant find it!

Quote Originally Posted by bisoninloveland View Post
    anybody have video on Klieman's press conference today..cant find it!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So who is supposed to wipe the poor kids ass after he shits? Is that a quality control guy or a quantity control guy?