Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Beware Fargo! Black flags on the horizon!! (some CSU fun)

Default Re: Beware Fargo! Black flags on the horizon!! (some CSU fun)

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Isn't the Laurentian Divide the divide between water that flows to the St. Lawrence Seaway and elsewhere? I believe that is distinct from the continental divide that separates water flowing from the gulf of Mexico to the Hudson Bay, no?

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
    The Laurentian Divide divides water from the Artic and Hudson Bay from water that directly enters the Atlantic(through the St Lawrence, East Coast or Gulf of Mexico). If you consider Hudson Bay part of the Artic Ocean, the Laurentian Divide is major and separates the Artic Ocean watershed from the Atlantic watershed. If you consider Hudson Bay to be part of the Atlantic(which most do), then the Laurentian Divide is a minor divide which separates the Hudson Bay watershed from the St Lawrence watershed. Roughly half of ND lies on each side of the divide. Roughly a diagonal from the NW corner of the state to the SE.

Default Re: Beware Fargo! Black flags on the horizon!! (some CSU fun)

What? Chuck South bringing 50 parents and a dozen die hard fans to Fargo. BFD! Not worried about some pirate wannabes. Black Flag my ass.......isn't that some sort of insecticide?