Thread: PSA - This Year's Scheels Jerseys

Default PSA - This Year's Scheels Jerseys

After last year I probably *shouldn't* post about Scheels again but what the hell.

I stopped by Scheels to see if they had their Nike NDSU Football Jerseys in stock yet this year - they do not - sounds like they're hoping to have them late next week (Probably just in time for the Block Party). Last year I was hoping to get a Gold Morlock jersey and couldn't - this year I was hoping for the same.

However I will not be in luck (I'll still probably get a jersey) according to the sales floor associate I spoke with they're getting Easton Stick's number this year and BRUUUUUUUUUCE Anderson. Hopefully, they know his number has changed to 8

No word on colors yet. Crossing my fingers I can get a Bruce jersey in Gold. Or 42 in Gold if thats what they have

Default Re: PSA - This Year's Scheels Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTech View Post
    After last year I probably *shouldn't* post about Scheels again but what the hell.

I stopped by Scheels to see if they had their Nike NDSU Football Jerseys in stock yet this year - they do not - sounds like they're hoping to have them late next week (Probably just in time for the Block Party). Last year I was hoping to get a Gold Morlock jersey and couldn't - this year I was hoping for the same.

However I will not be in luck (I'll still probably get a jersey) according to the sales floor associate I spoke with they're getting Easton Stick's number this year and BRUUUUUUUUUCE Anderson. Hopefully, they know his number has changed to 8

No word on colors yet. Crossing my fingers I can get a Bruce jersey in Gold. Or 42 in Gold if thats what they have
    Rest assured they know it is 8. That's where I found out. I asked for defensive numbers- like 49. Perhaps that will be a tee
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They had some little "non-authentic" jerseys we bought last night for our boys in 4T and 5T. The numbers were 8 and 12.
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Rest assured they know it is 8. That's where I found out. I asked for defensive numbers- like 49. Perhaps that will be a tee
    They had a green 49 jersey at the scheels in Bismarck when I was there yesterday. Also had a gold 16