Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2016 RBs

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2016 RBs

Quote Originally Posted by OatmealWicket92 View Post
    Super excited about the RB group this year, I think it's gonna be power all year long. (I guess every year we are the most power heavy team in the nation, but I think we won't try to over-fancy it this year) also, it's good to be back after a couple months hiatus, I needed to tone down my internet usage, but football season is back and I'm so ready for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This! Season is about to begin, so I can stop focusing on NFL exhibition games (even if they do feature Bison alumni). Pumped for Saturday!

i've very excited to see this group of RB's as well. It sounds like Bruce has put on size & strength, according to 7/22 presser from coach K. Coach saying BA has basically taken it to a new level.

I love seeing opposing teams trying to catch their breathe in the second half when we just keep pounding them.

Is it Saturday yet?

i've very excited to see this group of RB's as well. It sounds like Bruce has put on size & strength, according to today's presser from coach K. Coach indicating BA has basically taken it to a new level!

I love seeing opposing teams trying to catch their breathe in the second half when we just keep pounding them.

Is it Saturday yet?

I see BA being #1 and KF #2. Throw in CM here and there.