Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kolpacks book: Horns Up

Default Re: Kolpacks book: Horns Up

Awesome book. Just awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBeach View Post
    I hear if you don't like at least 8 of the chapters, he has to give you your money back.
    This statement deserves more love.

Also, Is Scheels selling it? I'd like to pick up a copy when I roll through there next week.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post

Also, Is Scheels selling it? I'd like to pick up a copy when I roll through there next week.
    Maybe scheels has it online?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBeach View Post
    I hear if you don't like at least 8 of the chapters, he has to give you your money back.
    LMAO I see what you did there!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post

I went yesterday since everyone was talking about it. Not on sale at scheels until the 22nd. Not an amazon person so I guess I'll wait.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I'm about half way done. I do plan on doing a full review when I am completed that I'll post here and Amazon.

One nugget that should not be surprising; he clearly lurks here and smart enough not to post like Hammer back in the day. Makes sense since there are "in the know" folks here who hear whispers early on big stories. (Hell, I broke the USD was not going Big Sky.) He alludes to bisonville when talking about Carson's injury.

However, I was very humbled when he lifted my post from Bisonville to help honor Scott Miller. That was completely unexpected, and you can imagine my surprise when I started reading my own words in his book.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I went yesterday since everyone was talking about it. Not on sale at scheels until the 22nd. Not an amazon person so I guess I'll wait.
    The NDSU Bookstore on campus sells them.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I'm about half way done. I do plan on doing a full review when I am completed that I'll post here and Amazon.

One nugget that should not be surprising; he clearly lurks here and smart enough not to post like Hammer back in the day. Makes sense since there are "in the know" folks here who hear whispers early on big stories. (Hell, I broke the USD was not going Big Sky.) He alludes to bisonville when talking about Carson's injury.

However, I was very humbled when he lifted my post from Bisonville to help honor Scott Miller. That was completely unexpected, and you can imagine my surprise when I started reading my own words in his book.
    Did he credit you as the source??
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

I just went back and looked up your post. He picked the right one, that summed it up for a lot of us.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Did he credit you as the source??
    He said it came from Bisonville, but not my name. I think he called it the "fan site." I am good with it as he made it clear he did not write it and quoted it.

It would be interesting to know who actually owns that intellectual property.....tony or me? (I am only interested since I am an author and deal with permissions all the time. CAS, Tony? You know?)