Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kolpacks book: Horns Up

Default Kolpacks book: Horns Up

Just finished it. I won't do any spoilers but I will say it's a must read for Bison Fans.

I want to thank Jeff. He obviously put a ton of effort into this. He is the only person in the state who could have pulled it off. Please go out and buy it to show your appreciation.

Jeff's dad would have been proud. I think it's actually better than the original.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: Kolpacks book: Horns Up

ill check it out from the library.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Signed one for me. Have yet to start to read it. Will soon after I finish the current book I'm reading.

I hear if you don't like at least 8 of the chapters, he has to give you your money back.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Just finished it. I won't do any spoilers but I will say it's a must read for Bison Fans.

I want to thank Jeff. He obviously put a ton of effort into this. He is the only person in the state who could have pulled it off. Please go out and buy it to show your appreciation.

Jeff's dad would have been proud. I think it's actually better than the original.
    I was excited for it....now I'll wait till it's in paperback

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I enjoyed it immensely!

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBeach View Post
    I hear if you don't like at least 8 of the chapters, he has to give you your money back.
    Lmao

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

KCBison68 is offline Junior Member New User (or just very quiet)

It is in paperback. Got one from Amazon.

Can I do a Periscope of me reading the book aloud in the Forum parking lot?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post

I'm glad you're keeping quiet. I don't want to know those championship games turn out til I read the book.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA