Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Decommits

Default Re: Decommits

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    U posted this exact same thing on SS. Random. Making sure people keep an eye on Gibbs? Relative?
    No, not a relative, but I've mentioned in previous posts that I live close to the community that Gibbs is from and he is a waiter at the restaurant that we go to and we go to almost all of the Langford games. I follow football and have become more interested since Lincoln Gibbs has been going through this process. (His great uncle, Don Gibbs, was a friend of mine who passed..they actually wrote a book about him and football...SIX) After talking directly to Lincoln, I just have information, that's all. These forums continue to talk about him, but I guess hearsay is more interesting. Blue-Gray thing is interesting. I'm retired and bored I guess. Just kind of wondering about Chuol too. No biggie. Have a good one.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honker View Post
    No, not a relative, but I've mentioned in previous posts that I live close to the community that Gibbs is from and he is a waiter at the restaurant that we go to and we go to almost all of the Langford games. I follow football and have become more interested since Lincoln Gibbs has been going through this process. (His great uncle, Don Gibbs, was a friend of mine who passed..they actually wrote a book about him and football...SIX) After talking directly to Lincoln, I just have information, that's all. These forums continue to talk about him, but I guess hearsay is more interesting. Blue-Gray thing is interesting. I'm retired and bored I guess. Just kind of wondering about Chuol too. No biggie. Have a good one.
    Actually, from what I can tell there hasn't been much discussion about either of these guys since they decommitted. We've moved on from it, said best of luck in the future, and are looking forward to welcoming in the recruits that are still coming to be Bison.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    Actually, from what I can tell there hasn't been much discussion about either of these guys since they decommitted. We've moved on from it, said best of luck in the future, and are looking forward to welcoming in the recruits that are still coming to be Bison.
    Yes, that's true. I had not been on here in quite awhile and just saw the De-commits section...didn't look at the dates of the posts. I agree, no more reason to bring it up. I apologize.