Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Decommits

Default Re: Decommits

Nothing is guaranteed. Not even a signed LOI is a guarantee that a kid will show up. Some people get way to worked up over recruiting. I worry about the kids on the roster not some high school kid who may or may not be here.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    No, I just think money talks and bullshit walks. I've got no problem with this; I'd only be disappointed if NDSU truly lost the battle scholie to scholie or PWO to PWO.
    Sometimes to be the best and play with the best there is a cost......Any guesses how many playoff appearances USD will make in the next 5 or 6 years? Put it this way, which team NDSU or USD, will be at or closer to 0?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Sometimes to be the best and play with the best there is a cost......Any guesses how many playoff appearances USD will make in the next 5 or 6 years? Put it this way, which team NDSU or USD, will be at or closer to 0?
    You guys will be in the B10 by then anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by coyotecrazie5 View Post
    You guys will be in the B10 by then anyways.
    Just as likely the yotes will drop back to DII where they actually belong.

Just as likely the yotes will drop back to DII where they actually belong.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Yotes come into our house and climb back on the bus with a win last year. There are no easy games in the Missouri Valley.

I am kind of in the other camp. This is very similar to when Lloyd took the PWO at Wisconsin. I was very disappointed, but sure he viewed it like you.

Any news on where Chuol is committing or has committed? I see Gibbs was selected to play in the Blue-Gray All American Bowl on one of 4 teams. 4 RBs chosen. Coached by NFL coaches and played in the Dallas Cowboys stadium, aired on ESPN. I guess we can see what he can do against the big guys. Great kid...hope he does well.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honker View Post
    Any news on where Chuol is committing or has committed? I see Gibbs was selected to play in the Blue-Gray All American Bowl on one of 4 teams. 4 RBs chosen. Coached by NFL coaches and played in the Dallas Cowboys stadium, aired on ESPN. I guess we can see what he can do against the big guys. Great kid...hope he does well.
    Who cares?

U posted this exact same thing on SS. Random. Making sure people keep an eye on Gibbs? Relative?
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Who cares?
    Our class as it stands in one of our best ever so those are the kids I'm following.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com