Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Decommits

Default Re: Decommits

Gibbs was a walk on and got a scholarship offer.

Luke Chuol left because apparently we recruited too many good players.

If you take out those 2 players, this class on paper is looking like one of our best ever.

And like Nova Bison said, had we gotten a verbal from James Johanneson, Bruce Anderson wouldn't be on the team. And at this point in time, I wouldn't trade him in. As good as he was last year... This year he's got a year in the books with Kramer and is actually slightly heavier than King Frazier and hasn't lost any speed.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Yeah, who the hell cares!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I figured this thread would be started by el chapo blaming our lack of FBS status for losing recruits. #pleasantlysuprised
    Well you were close...he didn't start it but he is still #3 poster...

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Yeah, who the hell cares!
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

We've never focused on the guys who left before, don't think we should start now. Good luck to those guys but we have more championships to win with the players that stayed.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Who gives a shit? These kids havent set foot on the field at NDSU and some are still in High school. JFC????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

It's going to happen. Part of the game. As long as its not a staggering number Im not worried.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    It's going to happen. Part of the game. As long as its not a staggering number Im not worried.
    And I sure hope folks aren't mad at the SD kid. He got a scholie from USD; good for him. Hell, if NDSU late in the process really needs him, they could steal him back.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    And I sure hope folks aren't mad at the SD kid. He got a scholie from USD; good for him. Hell, if NDSU late in the process really needs him, they could steal him back.
    Socalled, now you are fan of both South Dakota schools........what a suck up!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Socalled, now you are fan of both South Dakota schools........what a suck up!
    No, I just think money talks and bullshit walks. I've got no problem with this; I'd only be disappointed if NDSU truly lost the battle scholie to scholie or PWO to PWO.