Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Decommits

Default Decommits

Luke Chuol 6'4 245 DE #8 in Minnesota according to NSFN
    Lincoln Gibbs 5'11 205 RB/FB Langford, South Dakota
    2 decommits. 2 of the first 3 to commit.
    Goodluck to these fantastic football players on wherever they go.

Default Re: Decommits

What is your objective with this thread? Sucks to have this happen, but opens up two opportunities for kids who truly want to come to NDSU. I understand and respect Gibbs decision if offered a scholarship....the Chuol situation still is bizarre to me.

Completely agree on wishing both kids the best on their decisions and futures.

Last year we had 4. 3 of them because we arent FBS . More to come this year

NDSU loses out on dozens of recruits because we arent FBS. NDSU would bring in ridiculous talent if they were FBS. Mostly MAC/Mountain west but lately some big 10/big 12 PWO as well
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 08-15-2016 at 03:21 AM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

A player decommitting resulted in getting Bruce Anderson... These young men need to do what they think is best for them -- I personally trust our coaches to recruit and develop players that want to win Championships.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    A player decommitting resulted in getting Bruce Anderson... These young men need to do what they think is best for them -- I personally trust our coaches to recruit and develop players that want to win Championships.
    This. I care nothing about those who left. I care about those who stay.

You think ZZ doesn't wish he could have been on a NC team? How about Jake Wieneke? Surely losing every time to NDSU has to have them thinking something like that.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Herd890 View Post
    What is your objective with this thread? Sucks to have this happen, but opens up two opportunities for kids who truly want to come to NDSU. I understand and respect Gibbs decision if offered a scholarship....the Chuol situation still is bizarre to me.

Completely agree on wishing both kids the best on their decisions and futures.
    I'm just wishing them luck 2 great gets for us but unfortunately they feel NDSU isn't the place for them. We don't know the real reason for Chuol's decommitment. To many of you guys slander and kill these kids character not knowing them at all. Most of you haven't played D1 football or football at a high level at all. What I'm saying is from a good source I heard that competition played no factor in Chuol's decision. Good luck to Lincoln and Luke.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

don't really care about this thread or the guys who changed their minds. Only people I care about are the ones who sign in Feb.

We will, of course, overcome these losses and continue to dominate for centuries.....still, it is kinda sad.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan5656 View Post
    I'm just wishing them luck 2 great gets for us but unfortunately they feel NDSU isn't the place for them. We don't know the real reason for Chuol's decommitment. To many of you guys slander and kill these kids character not knowing them at all. Most of you haven't played D1 football or football at a high level at all. What I'm saying is from a good source I heard that competition played no factor in Chuol's decision. Good luck to Lincoln and Luke.
    Since they decided not to become a Bison and did not work out or practice or play one down at NDSU I don't care about them any more than millions of other kids in the USA. I find it odd that some posters get misty eyed about players who go this route.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I figured this thread would be started by el chapo blaming our lack of FBS status for losing recruits. #pleasantlysuprised