Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CSU FAN HERE!!! Let's get it on Bison!!!

Default Re: CSU FAN HERE!!! Let's get it on Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    And you guys had the balls to take the game unlike JMU. Major kudos to your program.
    Thanks man and back at ya. Yall didn't have to offer it to us. Defending NC 5X in a row? You guys are offering a team with almost no name recognition, but a team with some talent, a shot at the King of the Hill. That's a risky move by NDSU and we embrace the challenge. It would have been much easier for NDSU to play a team with more name recognition but maybe less talent this year. Instead ya accepted an unknown program with 16 returning starters from a #8,ranked 3rd Rd playoff team. That's ballsy. But NDSU obviously has been willing to play anyone anytime anywhere! Much respect. We carry that same attitude. Alabama, North Greenville, App State...whoever. let's play!

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am so excited for this game! There is so much going on it doesnt seem real. We have brand new video boards and are also doing our banner raising before the game.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Having been to Charleston several times, I can fully understand how that city is a recruiting tool. Great city...fascinating city...seems like a great place to live.
    Oh yeah. Charleston is simply amazing, especially for college kids. The scenery....just wow. I was told when I came to play at CSU that Charleston girls are averaging being ranked an 8 and there's 5 gals per 1 guy. After a year I said the coaches lied....there's like 8 to 1 and they're averaging a 9 haha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I am so excited for this game! There is so much going on it doesnt seem real. We have brand new video boards and are also doing our banner raising before the game.
    Man its gonna look so awesome on ESPN. Hope they show the entrance. A true showcase for FCS football. Hope we ruin Yalls night w a big upset haha! But it's gonna look awesome on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by bucs90 View Post
    Man its gonna look so awesome on ESPN. Hope they show the entrance. A true showcase for FCS football. Hope we ruin Yalls night w a big upset haha! But it's gonna look awesome on TV.
    I think what happened last year will be a reminder to the returning Bison players it sucks to lose the opener. I hope for a well played, hard hitting, and clean game that showcases the top teams in FCS. I expect a Bison win. Home game, hungry team, and ESPN showcase game, but I don't expect CSU to lay down.

If there was a game to go to as a visiting fan, this would be a good one. 6:30 game so all day of tailgating and we are as gracious hosts as anyone. Our venue is certainly in the top couple of FCS to experience a definitive home field advantage and see why securing home playoffs games is important to the program. It is hostile because of the volume levels, excitement, and passion; not because of the way guests are treated. This is certainly a Bison football community and nothing is more impressive than good football. Our summer weather rivals anyone in the nation, so the time of year for visitors is awesome vs. a December playoff game where tailgating can be pretty cold if you are not used to it. Sure we have nasty winters, but we get great summers to make up for it. Getting a ticket is not impossible, but it will probably cost some money unless you get one from the visitor's allotment. You can almost walk to the dome from the airport. You would be treated very well unless you wear a hockey jersey to a football game. Those people are ridiculed relentlessly. I think this is going to be one of our most fun home regular season games we have had in a long time. Not just being the showcase game, but having ranked opponents who generally don't meet.

I think the Bison have a pretty good feeling where they stand in FCS football by now. We play in a tough conference and recent history has been very rewarding. CSU will come out of the game knowing where they stand very early in the season and could make them very dangerous this year. That is the only downside to playing this game for the Bison. I don't like the idea of giving a potential future playoff team confidence early in the season.

Can't wait to see the game on ESPN. It'll be a great showcase for both programs. Welcome to the board CSU fans.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Oh yeah. Charleston is simply amazing, especially for college kids. The scenery....just wow. I was told when I came to play at CSU that Charleston girls are averaging being ranked an 8 and there's 5 gals per 1 guy. After a year I said the coaches lied....there's like 8 to 1 and they're averaging a 9 haha!!!
    Sounds a little bit like Arizona State.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Nah we won't ever be called cocky. But for the little school with the crappy stadium.....we bring all we got man. Have to. This program has always been fighting an uphill fight and it's FINALLY began to all come together the last few years.
    I respect a program that fights its way uphill and acknowledges its own success. Tip of the beer to you.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Hoping to see a well oiled machine on offense and dominant defense at full throttle every play, driven by a frenzied, proud, football crazy fan base. Welcome bucs90...enjoy the atmosphere we will provide.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Sounds a little bit like Arizona State.
    Spent a bit of time at ASU. Can confirm!