Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ESPN crew announced for Charleston Southern game

Default Re: ESPN crew announced for Charleston Southern game

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I have been very impressed with his guests and the overall shows. It's obvious he has a ton of friends in the business and is able to get them to come on.
    Totally... he gets Anish Shroff from ESPN 10 minutes after he does the playoff selection show on ESPNU. Gets Mack Brown. Adam Amin twice. Roy Philpott from ESPN. Fox Sports 1 Dickey Simpkins. The voice of the Nebraska Cornhuskers. A writer from the Chicago Tribune. Iowa head coach. Beat writer for Alabama. National Fox Sports radio guys Stewart Mandel and Bruce Feldman. Play by play voice of Louisville. Lars Anderson from Bleacher Report. For a mid major school we get some great guests and we've only been around for like 4 months. Actually my favorite is Bryan McLaughlin from Hero sports. On the other stations you get Joe Haegs mom.
    Last edited by HerdBot; 12-04-2016 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Can't spell

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Joe Haegs Mom is a lovely woman!

We went over and were invited in the 1660 bus. What a vehicle! It has a fireplace!!!! Nice guys too.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

The 1660 bus was downtown at fan day, or whatever it was called, behind the Old Broadway at the beginning of the season.
    It's awesome!