Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2017 FCS Championship Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Searching forums is for chumps. This is much more meta.
    More like...beta.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Meh, not interesting.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Finally, they're going on sale:

General Public Tickets on Sale August 27
    Tickets for the 2017 NCAA Division I Football Championship Game in Frisco, Texas to be played on January 7 will go on sale Saturday, August 27 at 11 a.m. ET. Tickets can be purchased at NCAA.com/FCS or via telephone at 866-208-0048.

Stadium renovations, which will enhance both the student-athlete and fan experience when complete, will render the majority of the south end zone unavailable for the 2017 FCS Championship Game. Due to the temporary reduction of seats, a multi-year ticket will not be available for the 2017 Championship Game. Additionally, ticket demand is expected to be very high. Fans are encouraged to purchase as soon as tickets are available.

Ticket prices for the 2017 Championship Game will be $75 for a midfield seat and $65 for a sideline seat. Additional taxes and ticket fees may apply.

Presale Tickets Available August 25
    Previous ticket purchasers who have purchased directly through the NCAA, fans who have signed up for NCAA football ticket and newsletter updates, as well as any fan who has entered to win tickets, will have the opportunity to purchase tickets during a 48-hour presale beginning Thursday, August 25 at 11 a.m. ET. Presale ticket access will be provided via email.

To receive presale opportunities, enter to win tickets via the link above. Anyone who enters by August 24, will receive presale access. Don’t miss your opportunity to SHARE the Experience!

NCAA Experience Packages – Hospitality
    Enhance your game day with the NCAA Experience. NCAA Experience packages offer hospitality within the River Club of Toyota Stadium featuring a full meal, cash bar, snacks, early access to the stadium and more.

Packages are available with premium tickets or as hospitality only for fans that have already purchased tickets.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Damn, I really am only interested in multi-year tickets...
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

This will be a great topic for espn to talk about at the game later that night. Tickets for the game will sell out, and they are all being bought by bison fans. Ha!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Wow, $75 and $65 per ticket. That's a good $20, maybe even $30, more expensive per ticket than last year. The NCAA better hope NDSU stays good and us crazies keep buying up all the tickets right away or those prices aren't going to create sellouts from the average FCS fan bases.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Wow, $75 and $65 per ticket. That's a good $20, maybe even $30, more expensive per ticket than last year. The NCAA better hope NDSU stays good and us crazies keep buying up all the tickets right away or those prices aren't going to create sellouts from the average FCS fan bases.
    I believe it's $25 and $35 more than every other year. Still a steal.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

SDSU alum and lifelong friend of mine even joked about this. I had to disagree with him because his point of view was that the ncaa is pre-planning for the bison not to be in Frisco. Therefore must increase ticket price because without us it wouldn't be a sell out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fewer seats to sell = more money per seat.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯