Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2017 FCS Championship Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    What are peoples thoughts on this presale deal for Thursday, anyone thinking it could possibly sell out that early? I'm a bit nervous this year with the end zone being unavailable, and I'm not eligible for the presale. If anyone is willing to get me 4 on Thursday, and you are interested in doing a trade for tickets to a regular season home game, hit me up via PM and we'll discuss.
    Just go sign up for the newsletter or the ticket give away and they'll put you in the pre-sale.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

17>1 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Just go sign up for the newsletter or the ticket give away and they'll put you in the pre-sale.
    Will do! Thanks Audit
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

How many USD Howling Pack memberships do we have to buy to get Frisco tickets?

Just received this email:

College football is starting and you have the opportunity to participate in a priority presale for the 2017 NCAA Division I Football Championship Game in Frisco, Texas. As a loyal fan, you will have the opportunity to purchase tickets during a 48-hour priority presale beginning, Thursday, August 25 at 11 a.m. ET. Presale ticket access will be provided via email on Thursday morning and only the email address receiving the offer will be able to purchase tickets during the presale.

Please note that stadium renovations, which will enhance both the student-athlete and fan experience when complete, will render the majority of the south end zone unavailable for the 2017 FCS Championship Game. Due to the temporary reduction of seats, a multi-year ticket will not be available for the 2017 Championship Game. Additionally, ticket demand is expected to be very high. Fans are encouraged to purchase as soon as tickets are available.

The general public will be able to purchase tickets beginning Saturday, August 27 at 11 a.m. ET. For additional ticket or event information, visit NCAA.com/FCS.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Just received this email:

College football is starting and you have the opportunity to participate in a priority presale for the 2017 NCAA Division I Football Championship Game in Frisco, Texas. As a loyal fan, you will have the opportunity to purchase tickets during a 48-hour priority presale beginning, Thursday, August 25 at 11 a.m. ET. Presale ticket access will be provided via email on Thursday morning and only the email address receiving the offer will be able to purchase tickets during the presale.

Please note that stadium renovations, which will enhance both the student-athlete and fan experience when complete, will render the majority of the south end zone unavailable for the 2017 FCS Championship Game. Due to the temporary reduction of seats, a multi-year ticket will not be available for the 2017 Championship Game. Additionally, ticket demand is expected to be very high. Fans are encouraged to purchase as soon as tickets are available.

The general public will be able to purchase tickets beginning Saturday, August 27 at 11 a.m. ET. For additional ticket or event information, visit NCAA.com/FCS.

Also note it states that only the email address receiving that link will be able to purchase tickets. Seems as though that was not the case in the past as some on here have used others presale link?

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Also note it states that only the email address receiving that link will be able to purchase tickets. Seems as though that was not the case in the past as some on here have used others presale link?
    But since they are apparently handing out the presale link to anyone who asks for it, that shouldn't cause a problem for too many people. I signed up with 2 different email addresses.

All I know for sure is that I'm locking my office door at 9:50, until I have my tickets.

Just got an email this morning stating that the tickets go on presale at 11 am ET using the promo code "LOYAL".

From that email, it leads me to believe they wont be sending out a special URL to access the presale, but using a single log-in page using this code. Not sure how they would limit it to only those signed up for their newsletter/bought tickets previously..but whatever. I guess ill just be smashing that F5 key at 10:55 am I guess?

LOYAL..... how ironic. since they are NOT LOYAL to use who purchased 8 tickets in a 3 year committment. we are just lumped in with the rest of the peasants. BOOO NCAA
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Just got an email this morning stating that the tickets go on presale at 11 am ET using the promo code "LOYAL".

From that email, it leads me to believe they wont be sending out a special URL to access the presale, but using a single log-in page using this code. Not sure how they would limit it to only those signed up for their newsletter/bought tickets previously..but whatever. I guess ill just be smashing that F5 key at 10:55 am I guess?
    I don't know about you, but I plan on smashing that F5 key at 9:55. I suggest you do, too.

Just an FYI for anyone wondering...

Stupid layout and idea removing the endzone seating IMO.