Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2017 FCS Championship Tickets

Flash seats was not working for me again today. They even tried to list them and couldnt. They said they would make a ticket to get somebody to correct the problem. I told them thats what they told me last night. He then said some mumbo jumble to which I replied----Either let me print out my tickets or give me a refund. Every minute Im not allowed to list my tickets Im losing money. This is your issue--not mine and Im not impressed with your fail safe system..
    They refunded all of my money.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I have wristbands too. Early access to the venue, food, and cash bar.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sold 5 today for $60 a pop on flash seats. Went in about 20 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    15 Minutes from your house? I was at Wild Pitch watching last night. Where were you?
    My parent's house actually. I live up in Denton.

BRING BACK SNORTY

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have a couple of the hospitality wristbands for sale as well. PM me if interested.

I wonder if any or many of the JMU or YSU folks even know what these are about. Food, warmth, access to adult beverages, and early access to the stadium are all good things!!

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just was looking at JMU fan forum to see if admin approval had occurred yet...sure are a lot of people pissing and moaning about tickets considering there are still lots of reasonably priced tickets (face value) on flashseats.com. I hope both team fanbases fill the place up.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Just was looking at JMU fan forum to see if admin approval had occurred yet...sure are a lot of people pissing and moaning about tickets considering there are still lots of reasonably priced tickets (face value) on flashseats.com. I hope both team fanbases fill the place up.
    Considering there are 4k less seats I don't think it should be a problem

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

JMU is saying they've sold 7K tickets, and YSU only has two sections. It appears YSU passed on taking their whole allotment. Wow.

Man, I'd be pissed if I was a Penguin fan. The only team we've faced that didn't sell their whole allotment was Towson and they at least made us hack their account to get their seats.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

YSU is not taking any charter flights because they were too expensive. Fans are supposed to book their own flights.

So, YSU has two sections. How many seats are in those two?
    They will get tickets if they want them. The school is selling them for 80.00 so its not a far stretch to buy on flashseats.

http://www.ysusports.com/sports/fbal...mpionship-game
    Last edited by StL Bison Fan; 12-20-2016 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Added link
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans