Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 FCS Championship Tickets

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 FCS Championship Tickets

Lot's of tickets on Flashseats with some decent prices. Don't panic the prices will come down closer to gameday when people want to dump them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Lot's of tickets on Flashseats with some decent prices. Don't panic the prices will come down closer to gameday when people want to dump them.
    Thanks for the hopeful comment. I check Flashseats several times a day and it just keeps getting worse - lowest prices for tix a hundred bucks a pop, and I can't find 7 seats together for less than a lot more than that. I will continue to wait and hopefully will find the tickets I need, but this crazy image of me sitting in my car in the parking lot across from the stadium watching the game on my phone keeps running through my head.

there is always scalpers at the game as well

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Thanks for the hopeful comment. I check Flashseats several times a day and it just keeps getting worse - lowest prices for tix a hundred bucks a pop, and I can't find 7 seats together for less than a lot more than that. I will continue to wait and hopefully will find the tickets I need, but this crazy image of me sitting in my car in the parking lot across from the stadium watching the game on my phone keeps running through my head.
    7 together's going to be tough. I'm convinced that my 4 together were the only reason I got my money back instead of having to go low.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    If I were you, I'd buy 7 tickets however I could, just to get in the door. That way you can be at ease about getting into the game. If it's a sellout and there are no extra seats around then my next suggestion may not work. Get in the door and scout for empty seats and get your group together that way. Sure, it sucks when someone comes along and says you're in their seat and you have to move. But if you wait until after the 1st quarter to go sit in the empties they probably won't get filled by latecomers.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

I just put 8 tickets on the flash seats exchange. I originally had them on Stubhub... where they sold advertised as Flashseats only to find out I couldn't actually *SELL* flashseats on Stub hub. Don't ask me how happy I am with their support people on this. Its a FUBAR of epic proportions.

I have them listed at 75, but if Bulldog is out there, I'll drop the price to 65 if he'll pick up all 8

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTech View Post
    I just put 8 tickets on the flash seats exchange. I originally had them on Stubhub... where they sold advertised as Flashseats only to find out I couldn't actually *SELL* flashseats on Stub hub. Don't ask me how happy I am with their support people on this. Its a FUBAR of epic proportions.

I have them listed at 75, but if Bulldog is out there, I'll drop the price to 65 if he'll pick up all 8
    I sold mine on eBay. No issues. Why problems on flash seats? No way they can prevent you from selling your property. I ignored their silly rule.

Stubhub won't give you contact information. There's a check box in their app if the seats are flash seats, but its apparently not supposed to be there for most people, its only for some small group of testers. They don't currently support flash seats. Unfortunately thats not clear on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTech View Post
    Stubhub won't give you contact information. There's a check box in their app if the seats are flash seats, but its apparently not supposed to be there for most people, its only for some small group of testers. They don't currently support flash seats. Unfortunately thats not clear on the site.
    eBay is similar, but they have a way to communicate. You just have to be cleaver in communication. Plus, PayPal tells you email payment came from.

Here's a shot of the current state of the south end zone at Toyota Stadium: