Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2017 FCS Championship Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Cheapest tickets available on Flashseats is now $100.

Prices seem to be going up.
    Same as it was every year we were down there. Christmas and beginning of the week after always seemed to be about the apex of ticket prices on the secondary market. Then by New Years the bottom would fall out.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Sounds fair. They can sell them
    Win win
    Exactly....
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    They refunded the money for my tickets and fees because there was a glitch in their system that wouldn't allow me to list my tix for sale.
    In hindsight if you were delayed from listing them until today they would likely sell higher

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    In hindsight if you were delayed from listing them until today they would likely sell higher
    Just glad I got out from under them.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Just glad I got out from under them.
    Yes, that seems to be the consensus of most here. I got face plus fees to break even and I'm happy but if flashseats charge 20% to the buyer the big winner here is the ncaa. It's no wonder they love us. Before the bison made it they couldn't sellout the game and now it' be a sellout with an extra 20% for all the bison tickets being sold on flashseats

Yes, that seems to be the consensus of most here. I got face plus fees to break even and I'm happy but if flashseats charge 20% to the buyer the big winner here is the ncaa. It's no wonder they love us. Before the bison made it they couldn't sellout the game and now it' be a sellout with an extra 20% for all the bison tickets being sold on flashseats
    In some cases, the NCAA made money on the same tickets multiple times.

i have some YSU fans messaging me for tickets. if anyone has any, find me. thanks.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    In some cases, the NCAA made money on the same tickets multiple times.
    Yep, thus the reason TAB calls me stubborn; I did not want to make them more money. (And TAB is right!)

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Conspiracy Theory Starts: The NCAA is going to want us to buy all the tickets for Frisco, host the Semi-Final game but then lose it so we have to sell all those tickets and making them even more. Is there a scenario out there in the FCS world that would make them more money??

JMU fan looking for tickets. Any Bison fans looking to sell?