Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: 2017 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2017 FCS Championship Tickets

I have one in section 108 and I'll sell it for face value $75? I can't afford to go to the game anymore after my car battery and my phone died last week when I already needed brake work done. I've got a wristband too. If you want both, I'll do $175 (face is $203) and cover the overnight shipping for the band.

ETA:That was meant for bulldog. Clearly I need to learn to reply with quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Weather 37 on Friday. 42 on Saturday. They better not run out of hot chocolate.
    weather for this game always sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Weather 37 on Friday. 42 on Saturday. They better not run out of hot chocolate.
    Advantage: YSU. After the game at EWU, they will not be intimidated by weather.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    Advantage: YSU. After the game at EWU, they will not be intimidated by weather.
    Based on their own environments and offenses, both teams are very well built for bad weather.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Based on their own environments and offenses, both teams are very well built for bad weather.
    Exactly! It gets damned cold in the mountains of Virginia. I think it was 20 degrees when we played undefeated Sam Houston at our place in the playoffs. We were leading 65-0 in the third quarter when we let off the gas, finishing the game 65-7.

So, I don't really think 40 degrees in Texas is going to be an issue for JMU.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Exactly! It gets damned cold in the mountains of Virginia. I think it was 20 degrees when we played undefeated Sam Houston at our place in the playoffs. We were leading 65-0 in the third quarter when we let off the gas, finishing the game 65-7.

So, I don't really think 40 degrees in Texas is going to be an issue for JMU.