Page 76 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Support Bresciani

Default Re: Support Bresciani

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    After the dairy queen trip to drown his sorrows.
    Heck, I would be going there to celebrate if I wasn't a Type I Diabetic (since 1991). Speaking of diabetes, he has to have Type II by now.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    After the dairy queen trip to drown his sorrows.
    I am sure Bresciani is much more professional than me, but man, I hope he can find a way to rub it in certain peoples faces that at the end of the day, he won. With that long of a contract, he even has some political capital back.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Bresciani had his contract extended to 2019.

I expect Port is writing his retort right now.
    That is great. That slipped by without much fanfare or discussion. SBoHE must have finally figured out that they have a good leader for NDSU.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

The Portly one already has a story up on inforum this morning. I did not click on it and I wont. But the headline ready. NDSU President Dean Bresiani finally figured out how to keep his mouth shut.
    The Portly one is such an ass it is impossible to put into words how much he is one.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    The Portly one is such an ass it is impossible to put into words how much he is one.
    Port and his handlers are transparent and irrelevant. Just take a look at the comments at the bottom of his blog … same old haters spewing the same old vitriolic hate, over and over again. It must really suck to be stranded on the losing side of history …

The North Dakota I know is a positive place with welcoming new ambassadors (Carson Wentz, Josh Duhamel, Doug Burgum). Time to bury the thinly veiled Fargo/NDSU hate and move toward a common positive future. That kind of old, stale thinking just hurts the state and takes us all backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Port and his handlers are transparent and irrelevant. Just take a look at the comments at the bottom of his blog … same old haters spewing the same old vitriolic hate, over and over again. It must really suck to be stranded on the losing side of history …

The North Dakota I know is a positive place with welcoming new ambassadors (Carson Wentz, Josh Duhamel, Doug Burgum). Time to bury the thinly veiled Fargo/NDSU hate and move toward a common positive future. That kind of old, stale thinking just hurts the state and takes us all backwards.
    It will never change
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    It will never change
    I understand where you’re coming from, but I have to respectfully disagree. If they don’t fade into full irrelevance, they will ruin the state (and we won’t let them do that).

I guess I’m just trying to be positive and optimistic …

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    The Portly one already has a story up on inforum this morning. I did not click on it and I wont. But the headline ready. NDSU President Dean Bresiani finally figured out how to keep his mouth shut.
    It pretty hilarious stuff when you realize how small of a bubble Port and his followers (sycophants) live in their own little alternative universe. What amazes me is how they refuse to give Bresciani credit for what he as accomplished (they tend to pretend the accomplishments never happened), while blaming Dean for not accomplishing more of his goals - the same goals that the SBoHE got mad at Dean for in the first place and put up barriers to prevent him from accomplishing them.

I also enjoy their recycled rhetoric in every post regarding Bresciani. Pretty ironic when fat people claim someone is "getting too big for their britches." A phrase that was outdated many years ago. A bit of telltale of what time period those knuckleheads are trying to live in.
    Hail the BISON!!!

how do we get rid of rob port.

im serious.. lets unleash the public pressure.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Roscoe is a candidate for the SBHE...That would be horrible.

Hopefully Burgum doesn't choose him.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.