Thread: Support Bresciani

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Support Bresciani

I hope our Prez stays!

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    I hope our Prez stays!
    Couldn't agree more.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1952 View Post
    Yes. He is scheduled to interview January 12th. I believe he is the first one to interview from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. and then the others follow with them wrapping around early next week. I found this on a web site and unfortunately I am clueless on how to post these things here. So probably no news until next week. I am sure it will be Breaking News on the Forum when the news breaks whatever it may be.
    I can see the headlines now. I am sure they are already written. If he gets the job, it will be something along the lines of, "Good Riddance". If he doesn't get the job, it will be along the lines of, "Do we want someone who doesn't want to be here?". Either way, the narrative will be NDSU is better off if DB goes.

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    I hope our Prez stays!
    Unlikely. 10char

I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

WDAY keeps running the clip announcing Breschani finalist at Ohio U with the tag line that the ND University board was under the impression that Breschani
    was going to return here. Well it doesn't matter if the have them that impression at the time, THEY were the ones that did not extend his contract without a delay. Why would he want to stay with them acting that way.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    WDAY keeps running the clip announcing Breschani finalist at Ohio U with the tag line that the ND University board was under the impression that Breschani
    was going to return here. Well it doesn't matter if the have them that impression at the time, THEY were the ones that did not extend his contract without a delay. Why would he want to stay with them acting that way.
    "After all we've done for him!" exclaimed the State Board of Higher Ed and Legislature disgustedly.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    I hope he gets it. The SBOHE and the local media have treated him like garbage. Nobody deserves to work in what is arguably a hostile work environment. Despite this he has been very successful. We will never find a candidate as good as him again. That died along time ago

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I hope he gets it. The SBOHE and the local media have treated him like garbage. Nobody deserves to work in what is arguably a hostile work environment. Despite this he has been very successful. We will never find a candidate as good as him again. That died along time ago
    Yes I heard them quoted as saying they thought Dr. B was going to retire from NDSU. Who wants to always look over their shoulder always wondering what's next. History shows NDSU Presidents aren't treaty fairly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I don't want him to leave, it's hard to argue with that. Why stay here when the sbohe clearly doesn't want him here.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club