Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Support Bresciani

Default Re: Support Bresciani

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Funny how when you are off the board you can speak up:

http://www.inforum.com/opinion/lette...gher-education

And portly one responded to it too was up on his blog at lunch time. Won't link as he was spewing his usual garbage that was hard to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    And portly one responded to it too was up on his blog at lunch time. Won't link as he was spewing his usual garbage that was hard to follow.
    Dance monkey Dance!

Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Okay, folks, weigh in on what you think will actually happen, not what you want to happen.

I think not firing him in August showed weakness. When confronted with all the pressure that has now built to keep him, they do but make some kind of lame, vague promises that he must improve, "or else!"

I think they dump him, too many anti group with power, unfortunate but its ND
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Yeah, I have that feeling too.

Signs that point to it:

1. Looks like Skarphol has a puppet running the SBoHE
    2. The new Chancellor has not once backed up any of the people who report to him from NDSU no matter how inane the complaints from idiots like Minot Roscoe
    3. ForumComm, Bismarck Tribune, Minot Daily News, KFGO - they all want Bresciani gone. Pretty sure Bison 1660 and the Super Valu Saver are the only ones who haven't advocated tarring and feathering him.
    4. It's not like Al Carlson is going to go to bat for NDSU because Al is all about Al
    5. They're doing this behind closed doors

On the plus side, I'm pretty sure that if they go ahead and do this, they might be surprised by the backlash they get. At least I hope they are sent running for cover because if there isn't a huge uproar, you can pretty much kiss any aspirations NDSU has goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Yeah, I have that feeling too.

Signs that point to it:

1. Looks like Skarphol has a puppet running the SBoHE
    2. The new Chancellor has not once backed up any of the people who report to him from NDSU no matter how inane the complaints from idiots like Minot Roscoe
    3. ForumComm, Bismarck Tribune, Minot Daily News, KFGO - they all want Bresciani gone. Pretty sure Bison 1660 and the Super Valu Saver are the only ones who haven't advocated tarring and feathering him.
    4. It's not like Al Carlson is going to go to bat for NDSU because Al is all about Al
    5. They're doing this behind closed doors

On the plus side, I'm pretty sure that if they go ahead and do this, they might be surprised by the backlash they get. At least I hope they are sent running for cover because if there isn't a huge uproar, you can pretty much kiss any aspirations NDSU has goodbye.
    The apathy shown in the Spectrum pole doesn't bode well for the uproar that I'd want to see from the students should they not renew him. I think it's been too quiet leading up to tomorrow and they're going to think they can choose non-renewal and sneak it by. If there were pressure, or even coverage, from somewhere other than the Spectrum going in I'd feel more comfortable that he'd get renewed. I just don't think the SBHE gives a damn what any of the groups at NDSU that voiced their support for him think and they'll try to sneak this by.

Is this the only item on the agenda tomorrow so the entire meeting is behind closed doors, or is there a regular meeting and the Bresciani piece? If it's the latter, then I hope that the Melicher tries again, but a little more aggressively this time, to get it all out in the open. The only reason for these snakes to hide what their doing is to protect their handlers and hide their shite reasoning for this whole fiasco.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    The apathy shown in the Spectrum pole doesn't bode well for the uproar that I'd want to see from the students should they not renew him. I think it's been too quiet leading up to tomorrow and they're going to think they can choose non-renewal and sneak it by. If there were pressure, or even coverage, from somewhere other than the Spectrum going in I'd feel more comfortable that he'd get renewed. I just don't think the SBHE gives a damn what any of the groups at NDSU that voiced their support for him think and they'll try to sneak this by.

Is this the only item on the agenda tomorrow so the entire meeting is behind closed doors, or is there a regular meeting and the Bresciani piece? If it's the latter, then I hope that the Melicher tries again, but a little more aggressively this time, to get it all out in the open. The only reason for these snakes to hide what their doing is to protect their handlers and hide their shite reasoning for this whole fiasco.
    I actually think the only reason this is quiet is because his contract will be renewed. They don't want to talk about it anymore because it will only make them all look bad. The more they talk the more bad press comes up about all of them and their association with Port. They push too hard and it might bite them.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Get ready for slash and burn Ed.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Maybe the pipeline protesters can invade the meetings and disrupt the proceedings...Then blame Chapman