Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Support Bresciani

Default Re: Support Bresciani

No matter what the findings on this investigation, it will be spun by the dick legislators trying to make a power grab over the SBOHE.

1. DB did not violate any SBOHE policies...well, the money spent on the Kansas attorney to investigate this was a complete waste of taxpayer money. WE NEED TO REIN IN THE SBOHE!!!
    2. DB violated SBOHE policies...we've been saying for years that the SBOHE and NDSU are outta control. WE NEED TO REIN IN THE SBOHE!!!
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    I'll buy this. Similar in that Dr. B does nothing wrong, as verified by an independent 3rd party, but the board complains anyway.
    I love how he has turned this into an epic stare down by not resigning. November will be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonbuddy View Post
    fatassport still thinks he was lying. My guess is that dumb and dumber are very disappointed in the content of the report.
    Surley the Foolum Editorial gang will guide dumb and dumber back to reality? (as purple as I can get)
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I love how he has turned this into an epic stare down by not resigning. November will be epic.
    I doubt outcome for DB will be good for him though
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

But, boy they did their best to spin the story as negative as possible for the president and failed to make ANY mention of how their bid insisted on the same kind of exclusive access.
    The only exclusive access in FCC's bid was pre and post game locker room access and nothing more. The bids from KVLY and RFM didn't request any exclusive access but yet was put in by NDSU's athletic department after the fact and aimed right at FCC. Strange coincidence.

While the investigation turned out how I thought it would (Bresciani not being in the loop and then not getting the full story from the athletic department but going to bat for them anyway), I find it amazing that as of mid-September, he still hadn't read the media guidelines or the clarification on them sent out by the athletic department.

Regardless, the next SBoHE meeting or two will be very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Seems like a good case of constructive discharge to me.

Has there been follow ups to the original review to discuss his progress? To provide clear attainable goals? Just saying he needs to do a better job of communicating isn't enough. I'm guessing those aren't available through open records.

I can't believe the public comments made about this issue. Even some members chastising others for unprofessional public comments.

SBOHE, remember a negotiated settlement is better than a litigated settlement. Especially when you are acting in an unethical manner.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I don't know about that. We know for a fact the decision was not unanimous, and that they sure appeared gutless in what they are doing. I am not so sure the majority of the board would axe him or I'd think they would have just said they are not renewing him.

Quote Originally Posted by GFBison View Post
    Seems like a good case of constructive discharge to me.

Has there been follow ups to the original review to discuss his progress? To provide clear attainable goals? Just saying he needs to do a better job of communicating isn't enough. I'm guessing those aren't available through open records.

I can't believe the public comments made about this issue. Even some members chastising others for unprofessional public comments.

SBOHE, remember a negotiated settlement is better than a litigated settlement. Especially when you are acting in an unethical manner.
    But if a contract is up, and they choose not to renew it, aren't they in the clear?

I don't know about that. We know for a fact the decision was not unanimous, and that they sure appeared gutless in what they are doing. I am not so sure the majority of the board would axe him or I'd think they would have just said they are not renewing him.
    we will see

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Again, the moneyed interests that expressed support for DB have to understand that they are the ones who are also donating to these political campaigns and need to squeeze a little bit.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯