Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Support Bresciani

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Support Bresciani

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBacker View Post
    Problem is the Ad the NDSU/ Brescani supporters took out I believe only appeared in the Fargo Paper. Ports shit appears in papers all over the state.
    Same ad appeared in the Herald.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Support Bresciani or not... but you have to be able to see that the ultimate goal is to cripple NDSU so there has to be push back or higher ed in ND will continue to wallow in expensive mediocrity.

Who appoints SBOHE members... Governor
    Who approves said members... Legislature

Start there...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

BisonBacker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The witch hunt continues. This was sent to me as a link since I no longer will support any FCC venues. "Kathleen Neset, the higher education board's president, said the way Bresciani handled the controversy was similar to earlier communication concerns board members had, cited among the reasons for delaying a decision on extending his contract." From the article in the foolum reagarding hiring a lawyer in Kansas to investigate Brescani and the media guidelines debacle. What a joke. You know they want to can him over a BS ridiculous issue which isn't an issue at all. Nevermind the debacle up North and the 1.4 million shortfall in their budget all the while they ar adding FCOA or so they say without anyway to pay for it. The hypocrisy is astounding!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBacker View Post
    The witch hunt continues. This was sent to me as a link since I no longer will support any FCC venues. "Kathleen Neset, the higher education board's president, said the way Bresciani handled the controversy was similar to earlier communication concerns board members had, cited among the reasons for delaying a decision on extending his contract." From the article in the foolum reagarding hiring a lawyer in Kansas to investigate Brescani and the media guidelines debacle. What a joke. You know they want to can him over a BS ridiculous issue which isn't an issue at all. Nevermind the debacle up North and the 1.4 million shortfall in their budget all the while they ar adding FCOA or so they say without anyway to pay for it. The hypocrisy is astounding!
    this is WAG THE DOG at its finest.

PS Kathy Perkins the lawyer? is a GRAD of Kansas State.... and works in Lawrence Kansas.. home of Kansas U. 2 teams that NDSU football beat, hope she isnt looking for payback!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Sooo 10 grand of taxpayer money going to investigate the media guidelines? Holy f'ng shit!

Fun fact? We tried to hire her for my wife's case back in November, she wouldn't take it because of some ties to KU.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This borders on harassment and constructive discharge. How can 3 straight presidents have the same issues, time for change and it's not at NDSU this time.

To bad there isn't a way to expand this investigation to a state wide investigation. Everything to do with the education political structure. Then we can see wherein lies the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by GFBison View Post
    To bad there isn't a way to expand this investigation to a state wide investigation. Everything to do with the education political structure. Then we can see wherein lies the problem.

I really hope in some capacity the national media would pick it up. When the media access flap occured, the national media sure did. Maybe it is time to turn the tables and let them know "the rest of the story."

I knew about the back story with UND and other areas of the state being so threatened by NDSU's prominence and growth but did not know about UND being so concerned when we went from the Agricultural College to full university status back about 50 or so years ago. This behavior starting back then and continuing today is nothing short of horrible insecurity and low-self-esteem if they cannot let another university also share in the limelight. That is the dark side of North Dakota higher education. What are these people thinking and is there no shame. I am glad McFeely put out this expose on the seaminess and the intrigue and smoke-filled rooms of higher education. I hope everyone tweets McFeely's article out. I see it is in the Fargo Forum but wonder if the Herald will pick it up. I thought the Herald was owned by FCC.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1952 View Post
    I really hope in some capacity the national media would pick it up. When the media access flap occured, the national media sure did. Maybe it is time to turn the tables and let them know "the rest of the story."

I knew about the back story with UND and other areas of the state being so threatened by NDSU's prominence and growth but did not know about UND being so concerned when we went from the Agricultural College to full university status back about 50 or so years ago. This behavior starting back then and continuing today is nothing short of horrible insecurity and low-self-esteem if they cannot let another university also share in the limelight. That is the dark side of North Dakota higher education. What are these people thinking and is there no shame. I am glad McFeely put out this expose on the seaminess and the intrigue and smoke-filled rooms of higher education. I hope everyone tweets McFeely's article out. I see it is in the Fargo Forum but wonder if the Herald will pick it up. I thought the Herald was owned by FCC.
    Didn't UND chicanery cause the schools in the state constitution deal?
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.