Page 24 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Support Bresciani

Default Re: Support Bresciani

Bresciani DEFIED Roscoe.. BMG!

I dont know much about this port guy. I dont read his stuff either. But the middle school teacher in me is sensing he was picked last in kickball, hated dodgeball and refused to dress some days in gym class so he could sit out.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I dont know much about this port guy. I dont read his stuff either. But the middle school teacher in me is sensing he was picked last in kickball, hated dodgeball and refused to dress some days in gym class so he could sit out.
    But he was really really nice to the lunch lady.
    Was a hall monitor and snitched on everybody
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Eats a large Blizzard at DQ all alone.

Plead guilty to driving while intoxicated.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Or the fact that he had no viable rebuttle so tried to deflect it away. Of course that would have been giving him the benefit of doubt that he actually comprehended it.
    That is his entire M.O. He is told what to write and then lacks the ability to defend his words because they are not his. So he picks something out and focuses attention on that item. In this case, he can't refute what he doesn't understand so his response is the proverbial liar, liar, pants on fire. It is his go-to defense tactic. He can't refute with how it is a lie, but if he keeps saying it, it becomes his truth.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    That is his entire M.O. He is told what to write and then lacks the ability to defend his words because they are not his. So he picks something out and focuses attention on that item. In this case, he can't refute what he doesn't understand so his response is the proverbial liar, liar, pants on fire. It is his go-to defense tactic. He can't refute with how it is a lie, but if he keeps saying it, it becomes his truth.

I get this feeling too. Funny thing is EC8CH got him to go down the rabbit hole with him last night his responses to him were laughable. He essentially said what you say he does, without again saying why is he a liar. Everything he writes about he puts it out there with no claim. His little posts are typical blog. Throw mud if it sticks for a bit keep throwing. Until enough people think it is true and make the story carry. But never see pieces from him where he goes back to the story and lays out the reasoning.

I get that Bresciani probably did a little bit of spinning on the media policy (or maybe not too!). Can't tell me that every POTUS has not spun anything in their entire term. It is going to happen just nature of the position when you're at the "top".

How would like to grow up having that piece of shit as your father? Embarrassing.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Ate all the ice cream in Minot.

Lardsin must go!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Everybody on Bisonville should click on this link from every device they have. And not click on anything by Port.

hmm. even in this letter the forum has a "gotcha" moment.

Meister, who chairs the Department of Communications at NDSU, lives in Moorhead.

Dr Meister didnt include that in his letter, the FORUM "photo illustrates" again. They added that.

he sent it from his personal account, so they added that or got tipped off.

also, Ports articles went out to ALL ND newspapers, why didnt Dr Meisters?

pathetic
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?