Page 20 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Support Bresciani

Default Re: Support Bresciani

we as BisoNation need to make our voices heard and loudly!!!! this is not a time to be north dakota quiet.. the media in this town & state IS NOT PRO NDSU (outside of 1660am) so we need to rattle the cages
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Explain please. Maybe I missed the purple.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Meh. I'll pass. I made it quite clear in a previous post. Maybe you are missing purple.

Go on and continue saving the world by signing online petitions.

Quote Originally Posted by wtffootballfan View Post
    What is there to investigate? Oh yeah they want him out...

I hope all are trying to contact people within the know and tell them the support Pres B has. I have done what I can do.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I hope all are trying to contact people within the know and tell them the support Pres B has. I have done what I can do.

All need to try to do something. I wrote Dr. B a snail mail letter supporting him. I contacted my state legislators within minutes of hearing that his contract was not renewed. All are very supportive of higher education and definitely were "on it" doing what they can. Last year in response to a negative article on DB (above the fold, front page, natch). I called the Forum and asked that they "not send that paper to this house ever again." Not the subscription lady's fault but she wanted to kinow why (this was not chit-chat, she filled out a form). I did not hold back. I let "er" rip. Livid.

Several years ago, I was speaking with a Forum columnist and I mentioned "clipping columns" so he knew I subscribed. He said "oh, you are the kind that the Forum really likes because that is where the income is "(being a subscriber). Since then I have received 2 "teaser" Forums thrown on my porch as an enticement but did not budge. I removed the orange plastic covering (good for picking up dog turds and recycled the paper sight unseen.

AKBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This new budget "crisis" up North has reminded me how much Dean has done for NDSU. I am thankful we have had his leadership. Black balling non contract holders from certain coaches and banning other media activity was stupid. At least they listened to the alumni and city and corrected course. Hopefully he can whether the storm and lead NDSU into the next Decade.

Reading Port's logic reminds me of a Jon Stewart bit from a few years ago laughing at FoxNews.

Step 1) Port writes piece slamming Bresciani.
    Step 2) Forum writes piece saying "Some sources are reporting that Bresciani is a bad leader."
    Step 3) Port writes,"See I am obviously correct because even the Fargo Forum is reporting the same information I reported.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Reading Port's logic reminds me of a Jon Stewart bit from a few years ago laughing at FoxNews.

Step 1) Port writes piece slamming Bresciani.
    Step 2) Forum writes piece saying "Some sources are reporting that Bresciani is a bad leader."
    Step 3) Port writes,"See I am obviously correct because even the Fargo Forum is reporting the same information I reported.
    Step 4) Port gets a DUI

I see there was a half page ad in the Forum today in support of Bresciani signed by quite a few people.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I see there was a half page ad in the Forum today in support of Bresciani signed by quite a few people.
    Such an informative post. Random people? Heavy hitters? No picture? C'mon...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.