Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Support Bresciani

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Support Bresciani

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    Honestly, it's comments like those that stopped me from signing the petition. This is a serious concern and comments like those make it look like a joke.
    I thought it was funny. There's like a 100 comments and 1 of them is a little off color.

What makes this look like a joke is only 600 people took the five seconds to sign this.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    I thought it was funny. There's like a 100 comments and 1 of them is a little off color.

What makes this look like a joke is only 600 people took the five seconds to sign this.
    There are a few other comments that have nothing to do with the situation. I think those types of comments erode the credibility of the argument that is being made.

There are a few other comments that have nothing to do with the situation. I think those types of comments erode the credibility of the argument that is being made.
    Meh, you sign it because you support the original message. The comments is just everyone's individual takes on the situation. And with 600 people someone is going to crack a joke and someone else is going to have some incoherent rant that doesn't seem to fit. Just don't hit the like button and they fall towards the bottom where almost no one is going to dig down and read.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Meh, you sign it because you support the original message. The comments is just everyone's individual takes on the situation. And with 600 people someone is going to crack a joke and someone else is going to have some incoherent rant that doesn't seem to fit. Just don't hit the like button and they fall towards the bottom where almost no one is going to dig down and read.
    You are really describing more of a message board which proves my point. Hey, I have no issue with the petition or those who signed it. I'm just explaining why I went a different way.

You are really describing more of a message board which proves my point. Hey, I have no issue with the petition or those who signed it. I'm just explaining why I went a different way.
    Are you going to call the SBOHE? The Chancellor's office? What are you going to do to support him?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly, it's comments like those that stopped me from signing the petition. This is a serious concern and comments like those make it look like a joke.
    Really? Can't you sort out the bs?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

The most disappointing thing here is the school is supposed to answer to its students, faculty, alumni, community. In that order.

At no point is the school supposed to be beholden to some semi-political committee or a legislature.

As an alum, where does my voice fit? I mean, our only recourse is to withhold support from the university but that would play right into their hands.

Cathy Neset is an oil hack, nothing more.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To each their own, it's your right to do it or not. What's odd is you seem to support the petition and the original message and the general idea, but a couple comments you don't agree with are keeping you from signing it.

What's frustrating to me, is the President of NDSU is being investigated because a wildly known NDSU hater has uncovered some text messages that maybe, certainly not certain, may have known more about the restrictions than he initially led on to. Now Forum Communications six months removed from photoshopping NDSU fans and mocking them, and Mr. Port are calling for his heads. This is after he (I do believe he knew more than he lead onto and I could care less) and Matt Larson caved and took off the restrictions which greatly favors the FCC.

We can't find 700 folks that see that and go "hey, that's not right."

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Really? Can't you sort out the bs?

Uh. Yeah. I can. You are missing my point.

Uh. Yeah. I can. You are missing my point.
    Explain please. Maybe I missed the purple.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt