Page 18 of 79 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Support Bresciani

Default Re: Support Bresciani

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I find it ironic when someone does something similar to him, he gets defensive and wants them to have an exact quote him writing it, not something he might or might not have implied.

In this case, Dean was pretty clear that he wasn't going to make a comment whether or not NDSU might use the restrictions in the future no matter how many times McFeely asked him. Instead, Port made it look like Dean was claiming the NDSU might implement in the future, especially in the blog's title.
    I hope he does.

McFeely doesn't need a press credential, he's not a sports reporter. FCC's credentials can be cut in half, easily.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

shore these petitions in the SBOHE face.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This needs more likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Minot Dairy Queen
    Rob Port ate all the ice cream in Minot.
    https://www.change.org/p/north-dakot...ni/c/493344854

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Honestly, it's comments like those that stopped me from signing the petition. This is a serious concern and comments like those make it look like a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    Honestly, it's comments like those that stopped me from signing the petition. This is a serious concern and comments like those make it look like a joke.
    Wait, you didn't sign the petition because the comment from someone not related to the situation?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Wait, you didn't sign the petition because the comment from someone not related to the situation?
    There were a number of reasons why I did not sign the petition, but yes, that is one of them.

I have shown my support for Dr Bresciani in ways where my support and my opinions cannot be misinterpreted.

There were a number of reasons why I did not sign the petition, but yes, that is one of them.

I have shown my support for Dr Bresciani in ways where my support and my opinions cannot be misinterpreted.
    I think Rob Port is something that rhymes with what Ben LeCompte does very well and Bill Marcil is a nickname for Richard and I support Dr. Bresciani.

Hope I'm not misinterpreted.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I think Rob Port is something that rhymes with what Ben LeCompte does very well and Bill Marcil is a nickname for Richard and I support Dr. Bresciani.

Hope I'm not misinterpreted.
    That's fine for you, but to me there are 3 different issues that you raised in your sentence. When I speak in support of Bresciani, I want it crystal clear that I support him as a leader. What I think of Port and Marcil have nothing to do with my viewpoint of Bresciani.

Also, don't confuse my comment to think I support Port or FCC. I have zero respect for Port and my respect for FCC is free falling. But, by trying to lump all three issues into 1, I feel people look as partisan as Port/FCC.

Feel free to review my prior posts on this topic. I supported the rescinded media policy from day 1.

I agree trying to be "funny" certainly doesn't help. However thumbing through the comments a vast majority seem to take it seriously.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Lardsin must go!