Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Support Bresciani

Default Re: Support Bresciani

Being called a liar by an uneducated, unaccountable blogger or by the largest "newspaper" in the state?

There used to be a difference.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster View Post
    edit: just fyi for people, I like the NDB2 stance on sarcasm so you'll need to go without the purple to determine what is sarcastic and what isn't.
    whatever that means. i think it's pretty obvious that my stance on sarcasm is missionary, although i do like congress of the cow occasionally.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Who is all on the Forum editorial board?
    Traditionally it was the editorial editor and editorialists.

But given the clusterf#ck over on 101 5th Street, my guess is it's Marcil Jr. and a bag of peanuts.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    I don't think he's ever claimed to be anything more than a blogger nor has he claimed have a higher education degree, which isn't a requirement or necessity for many things in life so it seems to be an odd qualifier. TSCF and others have cried foul saying that Pres B didn't have a chance to defend himself, which I was pointing out was not true. He was contacted for comment and for whatever reason, whether he had nothing to say or didn't feel it was worth his time, he passed on his chance. I do agree that making a comment likely wouldn't have done much, as it seems every time he sends out an e-mail, he just ends up having to clarify it later, but the chance to make a comment was offered to him.
    ABC, please think about this a minute. You really think if NDSU/DB knew what Portly Blob was going to print, on the FRONT PAGE OF THE FORUM, they would just point to the statement? Seriously?

I'll let you think about that a minute. (Please try.) The whole thing smells worse than Grand Forks.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I'll let you think about that a minute. (Please try.)
    insert video of my three-year-old daughter pretending to be electrocuted

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Traditionally it was the editorial editor and editorialists.

But given the clusterf#ck over on 101 5th Street, my guess is it's Marcil Jr. and a bag of peanuts.
    I would like to see a photo illustration of those meetings
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I would like to see a photo illustration of those meetings
    Will this work since Port claims to be a Republican?

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Will this work since Port claims to be a Republican?
    That scenario is similar to lakes. They won't have him.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by wtffootballfan View Post
    There are just covering there asses and hope it comes out the way they want so they can justify canning DB.

But I have a feeling that regardless of the outcome they will now also use this as an excuse to say this has been a major distraction blah blah blah which now makes him a less effective leader an his position is now untenable.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."