Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Support Bresciani

Default Re: Support Bresciani

My question is why is Bill Marcil Jr. so pissed with Bresciani. Did he not invite him to his birthday party?
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

UND Grads at Forum CC upper management (GM is a UNI Grad!)

Bill Marcil Jr COO Publisher.
    Lloyd Case president and chief executive officer.
    Aaron Becher General Manager UNI (Northern Iowa!)
    Mark Hayes IT Director UND
    Chris Welle Inforum.com manager (HATES NDSU- used to delete pro ndsu comments on thier comment section back in the day)

Mike Marcil (other brother, HUGE UND grad & fan)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    My question is why is Bill Marcil Jr. so pissed with Bresciani. Did he not invite him to his birthday party?
    It's almost pathological. Every Forum employee and entity is on Twitter pumping Port's blog posts.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    It's almost pathological. Every Forum employee and entity is on Twitter pumping Port's blog posts.
    Dave Roepke had 4 straight ANti Bresciani twitter posts. its pathetic.

Gary Emineth NDGOP leader had them too with hasthag #FireBresciani

PATHETIC!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

So I flipped over to 970 for a bit this AM about 8:20 and the radio guy I don't know who it was was going off about the restrictions. Then he says that NDSU has had the restrictions in place but they never followed the rules before and they were mad they were going to start following them now.

The thing is I had heard the same thing and the media partners that won the bids now wanted them enforced. You see Dom and Jeff never thought the rules applied to them before and they flat out went around some of the NDSU higher ups and went right to the coaches and such for interviews. You want to talk about pissing off some of your media partners that was one that was really not making them happy and they wanted NDSU to enforce some rules. They paid for it and they now want it and they should get it. FCC can say it was not retaliation but anyone with half a half a brain and knowing how they flaunted the rules in the past knows better. Dom and Jeff can try and come off looking clean and saying they new nothing about it but their own person this AM said that the rules were in place but there were not consequences if they were not followed. The thing is other outlets were following the rules and it pissed them off when Dom and Jeff didn't and they let NDSU know especially when they were paying for the rights to be the first to the product.

So you see FCC knows that there will probably be old rules that will now be enforced and that does not make them happy. The thing is our coaches should not be put in the middle of it and if you want to talk to or want a pregame bit or post game bit with them beyond the press conference you need to go through NDSU and set it up and not right to the coach. KVLY, and 1660 paid for that access and they should get it.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    He did give him a chance to share his side of the story and his office declined comment, referring them to one of press releases. He had has chance and declined to take the offer.
    Port is not a journalist, nor does he have any higher education degree to my knowledge. He's just a dude that likes voice his (and his handlers) opinions regardless of the all the facts on his blog. Why would anyone in Dean's esteemed position even acknowledge him? It's a no-win situation for Bresciani.
    Hail the BISON!!!

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Port is not a journalist, nor does he have any higher education degree to my knowledge. He's just a dude that likes voice his (and his handlers) opinions regardless of the all the facts on his blog. Why would anyone in Dean's esteemed position even acknowledge him? It's a no-win situation for Bresciani.
    I don't think he's ever claimed to be anything more than a blogger nor has he claimed have a higher education degree, which isn't a requirement or necessity for many things in life so it seems to be an odd qualifier. TSCF and others have cried foul saying that Pres B didn't have a chance to defend himself, which I was pointing out was not true. He was contacted for comment and for whatever reason, whether he had nothing to say or didn't feel it was worth his time, he passed on his chance. I do agree that making a comment likely wouldn't have done much, as it seems every time he sends out an e-mail, he just ends up having to clarify it later, but the chance to make a comment was offered to him.

I don't think he's ever claimed to be anything more than a blogger nor has he claimed have a higher education degree, which isn't a requirement or necessity for many things in life so it seems to be an odd qualifier. TSCF and others have cried foul saying that Pres B didn't have a chance to defend himself, which I was pointing out was not true. He was contacted for comment and for whatever reason, whether he had nothing to say or didn't feel it was worth his time, he passed on his chance. I do agree that making a comment likely wouldn't have done much, as it seems every time he sends out an e-mail, he just ends up having to clarify it later, but the chance to make a comment was offered to him.
    You seem to be confused on the timeline. There is a difference in asking one for a comment about his position on the policy and then allowing him to speak after you call for him to resign. Not that DB should say anything to FCC in either case....he should not!

Rob got the same response if you, me or any on this board who isn't a journalist. University Presidents have too much on their hands already to be answering questions or requests from the general public. That's life, and Rob needs to realize that instead of trying to imply that Dean is avoiding him.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    I'm not gonna lie. The fact that this thing isn't even to 600 yet after 2+ days and running on the news is a little disconcerting. That's telling me there are way more people who don't care/aren't paying attention than even I thought. I thought this would easily be over a couple k by now.
    I've seen comments on Facebook that this is no big deal. People aren't concerned at all. They say there is no way Dean will be fired, and it will all blow over.