Page 71 of 79 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Support Bresciani

Default Re: Support Bresciani

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Collaboration by DB or forced by the SBOHE?

http://www.inforum.com/sports/420708...fc-conferences
    An open records request for this.... Really

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    You know the Herald and the anti-NDSU crowd would have loved to have found he opposed the F'Hawks joining. Of course, there were "rumors" he was against, that is what they were hoping to happen.
    They are digging for anything.

I really wonder how much NDSU spends every year fulfilling open records requests?????

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I really wonder how much NDSU spends every year fulfilling open records requests?????
    Whatever it is, I bet they do it at least 50% more efficiently than some other schools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    An open records request for this.... Really
    Well, they did NDSU a favor because it was becoming established fact with some people that NDSU tried to sabotage UND's desperate bid to get into the Summit/MVFC.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Well, they did NDSU a favor because it was becoming established fact with some people that NDSU tried to sabotage UND's desperate bid to get into the Summit/MVFC.

Given the Fargo Forum's anti-NDSU stance, I am surprised they even put this article in.

A few other surprises
    1. The headlines were not sensationalized, were not misleading and were actually - dare I say it - displaying a positive attitude toward Bresciani, i.e., he had actually done something correctly.
    2. It displayed that he had forwarded information to SBoHE, Mark Kennedy (communication, etc). Of course, he may have done this because he had to turn over a new leaf but it did demonstrate A) he either does this routinely B) or at least he has begun to comply with their wishes.
    3. At the very end for those who do not wish to open the link (something which I did reluctantly), another surprise is that the definitive authority on all of this, Patty Vivrato, commissioner of the MVFC, actually when questioned if Bresciani had been negative towards UND joining the MVFC, replied "actually, no, quite the contrary is true" or something like that.

The last sentence of any article is often the one that stays with you and the fact that the Forum placed this there has somewhat of a resounding impact.

Whether this article signifies a trend or not...I doubt it. Who knows. Maybe I am "reading" this article more positively than the rest of you.

The Fargo Forum being the Forum, could have just let sleeping dogs lie and not reported this at all and let those who think Bresciani truly did not want UND in with us continue to think that rumor, but instead they did report it. Maybe there are some "closet" NDSU admirers on the FCC staff. I still am thrilled I cancelled my subscription 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Still, looks like another attempt by the FCC to dig up dirt and sensationalize another story in which they can show NDSU in a negative light. Too bad for them there were no text messages for them to misconstrue this time.

Dean liked my facebook post for my birthday 5 minutes after he received my email regarding mountain west conference. the SBOHE forced dean/ndsu to help und into conferences. what a joke. I got the text, marching orders came down for NDSU to assist und at EVERY LEVEL. athletics, academia, research. NDSU was politically RAPED.

Mountain West football only would be easy. NDSU in fargodome at 20k would rank 5th outta 12 in conference
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 01-30-2017 at 02:14 AM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Dean liked my facebook post for my birthday 5 minutes after he received my email regarding mountain west conference. the SBOHE forced dean/ndsu to help und into conferences. what a joke. I got the text, marching orders came down for NDSU to assist und at EVERY LEVEL. athletics, academia, research. NDSU was politically RAPED.

Mountain West football only would be easy. NDSU in fargodome at 20k would rank 5th outta 12 in conference
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Im sure he appreciates the information on the MWC as he probably never heard of it before.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 01-31-2017 at 01:07 AM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."