Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Support Bresciani

Default Re: Support Bresciani

port wakes up every morning wondering who's ass he has to wipe that day. Pathetic existence.

I like this petition, I signed it, but perhaps it should petitioned once again to dissolve the state board. I know this was on the ballot, but their weird power trip to get rid of Dr. Dean with no real reasons is proof they are out of control. I think it would be more effective in this capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonbuddy View Post
    port wakes up every morning wondering who's ass he has to wipe that day. Pathetic existence.
    I wipe my own ass, Sonny! I wipe my own ass!
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by AjaxTheMighty View Post
    I like this petition, I signed it, but perhaps it should petitioned once again to dissolve the state board. I know this was on the ballot, but their weird power trip to get rid of Dr. Dean with no real reasons is proof they are out of control. I think it would be more effective in this capacity.
    That would put more power in the legislatures hands and the few that are behind the scenes trying to pull the strings of the SBOHE would be given more power. What needs to stop is the few on the SBOHE that are the lapdogs for the few anti education legislators. The interesting thing is there may be a few ideas that have merit but it gets lost in the no matter what NDSU does smack it down line of thinking. Criticism can be a good thing and drive organizations to get better but when that is all you throw out credibility is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    I know some are avoiding the forum, but you should click on this - http://www.inforum.com/opinion/lette...ndsu-president
    Anyone that has clicked on it willing to copy/paste it?

Not going to Inforum.com was a little tough the first few days, as that was part of my morning routine for about 10 years. But after about a week, it has become a lot easier.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post

Not going to Inforum.com was a little tough the first few days, as that was part of my morning routine for about 10 years. But after about a week, it has become a lot easier.
    Same letter that was posted in this thread yesterday for suggestions...
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post

Post #622 of this thread, with a couple spelling errors corrected:

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...esciani/page16
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Tom Isern posted another beauty: https://www.facebook.com/notes/tom-i...53968113822893

I saw this courtesy of it being posted on NDSU Bison Football Fans Facebook page.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Tom Isern posted another beauty: https://www.facebook.com/notes/tom-i...53968113822893

I saw this courtesy of it being posted on NDSU Bison Football Fans Facebook page.

That post is vicious and I think that Tom has Marcil pegged as the author.

I also thought the piece was poorly written, but never stopped to think that it wasn't the editorial board who wrote it.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Once again an amazing post by Dr. Isern.

The comment from the UND professor about the flagship designation was also great

If NDSU isn't a flagship, then I don't know what is. (Or you've been drinking from the same bottle that the state board shares!)
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.