Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Chuck South Pregame Thread

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Chuck South Pregame Thread

Reddit AMA going on right now with Adam Amin.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comment...in_playbyplay/
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Watched that and saw a few good plays, but these guys look like small college football. Just don't see anything all that special. In summary they are just another over-rated eastern / southern FCS team that did well because their conference is weak.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

But the Chuck South fans are sure refreshing compared to the latest batch of Iowa dolts.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Watched that and saw a few good plays, but these guys look like small college football. Just don't see anything all that special. In summary they are just another over-rated eastern / southern FCS team that did well because their conference is weak.
    Disagree, they are an above average team. Top 15 quality. I believe 8 is a bit of a stretch though

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    But the Chuck South fans are sure refreshing compared to the latest batch of Iowa dolts.
    Agreed! I've been very impressed with their coach as well. And their fans have every right to be excited about their team. For a program to make it to the playoffs last year for the first time in the 25 year history of the program has got to be thrilling. They know full well what they're getting themselves into up here, but they're ready for the challenge and hopefully bring everything they've got on Saturday.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    Agreed! I've been very impressed with their coach as well. And their fans have every right to be excited about their team. For a program to make it to the playoffs last year for the first time in the 25 year history of the program has got to be thrilling. They know full well what they're getting themselves into up here, but they're ready for the challenge and hopefully bring everything they've got on Saturday.
    Except for the part in the middle about making the playoffs, that sounds about the same as us going to Iowa. CSU isn't scared of us, and they have a chance at beating us. Same goes for us vs Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Except for the part in the middle about making the playoffs, that sounds about the same as us going to Iowa. CSU isn't scared of us, and they have a chance at beating us. Same goes for us vs Iowa.
    That's exactly how we see it man. We aren't naive. NDSU is an FBS caliber team and 5x defending champion. Yall are the football version of the mid 80s Ric Flair WHOOO! Haha.

We know we should lose...likely will...BUT do have a reasonable shot.

I will say I think NDSU has a better shot at beating Iowa than we do of beating you guys. There's less of a gap between Iowa/NDSU than NDSU/CSU.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by bucs90 View Post
    That's exactly how we see it man. We aren't naive. NDSU is an FBS caliber team and 5x defending champion. Yall are the football version of the mid 80s Ric Flair WHOOO! Haha.

We know we should lose...likely will...BUT do have a reasonable shot.

I will say I think NDSU has a better shot at beating Iowa than we do of beating you guys. There's less of a gap between Iowa/NDSU than NDSU/CSU.
    I'm telling you right now...........I like this guy.

Now, if he starts quoting Baron Von Raschke, and Mad Dog and Butcher Vachon......................I got myself a new BFF!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I'm telling you right now...........I like this guy.

Now, if he starts quoting Baron Von Raschke, and Mad Dog and Butcher Vachon......................I got myself a new BFF!
    My Buccaneers will put the Bison into a Brainclaw all night and "dat is all da people need to know"!!! "We are ORDERED to win. We must win. We will win. You will feel the Prussian Sleeper."

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by bucs90 View Post
    My Buccaneers will put the Bison into a Brainclaw all night and "dat is all da people need to know"!!! "We are ORDERED to win. We must win. We will win. You will feel the Prussian Sleeper."
    Ok, close enough. You got the job! BisonVet out, bucs90 in!