Page 99 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast

Thread: Kolpack and Izzo can't like this

Default Re: Kolpack and Izzo can't like this

I'm on team DB. Personally, Bill Marcil and his ladies home journal has gone downhill since his dad died. He now wants to let his wife and Rob Port run his paper.

Fuck him.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'm on team DB. Personally, Bill Marcil and his ladies home journal has gone downhill since his dad died. He now wants to let his wife and Rob Port run his paper.

Fuck him.
    I am with you on this.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

How DB doesn't know the don't write it unless you want it on the front page of paper rule in this day and age is beyond me.

These texts and emails read to me with an air of the arrogance he's accused of.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I am with you on this.
    Yep. Re-instate the restrictions immediately. I love Jeff and Dom but if they don't jump ship that is on them.
    Last edited by BisonTru; 08-06-2016 at 03:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Dont fool yourself dom and Jeff knew about FCC ridiculous proposal. You know they helped create it....new it had the same restrictions in it that they botched about
    I would be way more surprised if they truly didn't know about it than if they did know exactly what was in the proposal. They're major players in who they would ahve put out there if they were the broadcast partners of NDSU.

That said. DB dug his own hole. He should have known texts were open records requests. With all the crap that has been flowing his way the past few months he should have kept it off there so he could have the "deniability" to make the statement he did on Tuesday. Will he survive this... he's going to have to do a lot of sucking up to SBOHE in the next 3 months otherwise probably can say goodbye.

That said Jeff, McFeely and to lesser scale Dom started this. They were protecting what they wanted to do but had to realize that this thing could get more far flung than just getting them access. This whole situation is putting a black eye on everyone, except KVLY who have stayed remarkably quiet through this whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Yep. Re-instate the restrictions immediately. I love Jeff and Dom but if they don't jump ships that is on them.
    I'm done giving them clicks. Bison 1660 is slaying the team coverage and KVLY is picking up their game a little bit.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post

Fuck him.
    DB and NDSU screwed this up from the beginning.... And say what you want, these text messages are the public record, you can't put them on the Forum.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I would be way more surprised if they truly didn't know about it than if they did know exactly what was in the proposal. They're major players in who they would ahve put out there if they were the broadcast partners of NDSU.

That said. DB dug his own hole. He should have known texts were open records requests. With all the crap that has been flowing his way the past few months he should have kept it off there so he could have the "deniability" to make the statement he did on Tuesday. Will he survive this... he's going to have to do a lot of sucking up to SBOHE in the next 3 months otherwise probably can say goodbye.

That said Jeff, McFeely and to lesser scale Dom started this. They were protecting what they wanted to do but had to realize that this thing could get more far flung than just getting them access. This whole situation is putting a black eye on everyone, except KVLY who have stayed remarkably quiet through this whole thing.
    Just hold on and don't jump to conclusions with only part of the picture. Let everything come out.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    DB and NDSU screwed this up from the beginning.... And say what you want, these text messages are the public record, you can't put them on the Forum.
    No, they screwed up not holding their ground. Again, I like Kolpack and Izzo, but if their employer wants to mock NDSU and throw out horseshit bids, tough luck. Re-instate the restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    No, they screwed up not holding their ground. Again, I like Kolpack and Izzo, but if their employer wants to mock NDSU and throw out horseshit bids, tough luck. Re-instate the restrictions.
    Because the week since they were announced has gone so well???
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.